Red vs Blue Chess

in Forum Games

Female
58 posts

galactic_pigeon • 23 July 2021 at 6:15 PM

It's chess! You know the drill! But instead of just 2 people playing, everyone gets to play!

What team am I on? Well, answer this question: Do you prefer the color red or blue? If you like red better, you get to control the white pieces, and if you prefer blue, you get to control the black pieces.

Here is the board:
https://forums.poliwager.net/download/file.php?id=576&mode=view

Things you gotta know:
-Say which piece you want to move
-Regular chess rules apply (This includes things like moving the pawns backwards, moving the other team's pieces, you can only move one piece at a time, etc)
-Wait for someone on the other team move, this is so that one team doesn't get to move 5 times before the other team can move only once.
-Following the "wait your turn" rule, try to let other people on the same team go as well
-I'll post an updated board every one or two turns
-Tell me which team you will be on, so in case someone forgets, doesn't know who is on what team, or even possibly changes it, I will put you on the list.

Some special moves you may not know about to try out:
-Promotion: If you can get a pawn to the other side of the board (Ex: getting a pawn from E1 to E8), then it may become any piece you want, except for a King.
-Castling:If there is an empty space between one of your rooks and your king, you can move your king two spaces over in that direction and get your rook to jump over it. You cannot do this if it could lead you to a "check" position.

Okay, start!

White Team:
@
@
@
@
@

Black Team
@
@
@
@