My hero Academia But Everyone is a furry (Roleplay)

in Roleplaying

Non-binary
137 posts

wolfie-chantheulimateweeb • 9 August 2021 at 6:14 PM

This is exactly what it sounds like XD. Basically what happened was the L.O.V used a quirk that turned everybody into there fursona. (Im dying thinking of furry deku and furry bakugou ヽ(´∀`)ノ ) Anyways The rules are, Have fun and make an oc based on le bio! Or you can be a Cannon character.

Le Bio: Name ll Age ll Fursona animal ll Looks ll Personality ll Hero/ Hero in training/Villain/Vigilante/ ll Likes/Dislikes ll Quirk: ll Quirk Desc: ll Quirk Drawback ll Support gear? ll Hero/Villain/ Vigilante Costume ll Gender ll Sexulaity ll Crush: ll Student? Teacher? Pro hero? Nurse/ Nurse in traing? ll Misc ll (You can have two quirks)

MY OC: Sayoshi ll 16 ll Primagen (Dont be lazy look it up or do be lazy and just look at dish----->https://img.wattpad.com/cover/233829777-288-k241130.jpg ll There tall and are fully pink metal plated with pink patches of fur with black metal wings and claws ll They are super nice but kinda of always depressed and are kinda good at hiding it ll Hero in training ll They love baking things for others and watching anime and reading manga / They hate rain and water because it temporaily fries there system ll Quirk: Sky spirit: THere quirk connects them with the weather and elements allowing them to control it if they pray or wish for it to happen ll Draw back: Using this more than five times in one day causes them to fad away a bit ll Quirk Two: Physic powers: They can do amazing stuff with there mind alone ll Drawback: This makes them over heat ll They dont have a costume yet ll Genderfluid ll Pan ll Crush: Open ll Student ll Misc: They are incredibly shy and super indecisive and they have pretty bad social anxiety (WHY DOES THIS SOUND LIKE MEEE TWT) ll

Cis Woman
167 posts

wolflord • 30 November 2021 at 9:31 AM

@wolfie-chantheulimateweeb
Is this still open?

Non-binary
137 posts

wolfie-chantheulimateweeb • 1 December 2021 at 2:46 PM

@wolflord Yes!

Cis Woman
167 posts

wolflord • 1 December 2021 at 9:14 PM

Alright and here is my characters

Aaravos Winter || 35 || Wolf ll https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th/id/OIP.Lv1eJJurhOIfE60hROjY_gAAAA?pid=ImgDet&rs=1 (The fur is a dark blue and the eyes are golden) || Aaravos is kind and calm to most people. He is some what strict with is adopted daughter. He also as sass with people that deserve it like most Karens that walk in his cafe or pro heros when they almost catch him when he is doing Vigilante work || Vigilante || Like: Rose, nature, art, music, Pocky, LGBTQ+ || Dislike: Some Karens, haters, abusers, some pro heros, LGBTQ+ haters, and roaches || Quirk: Portal || Quirk Desc: It like the portal that are made from Dr. Strange movie. || Quirk Drawback: He can only make about four portals every hour without having blood coming out of his mouth and he will cough as well. He also must know the exact location or else the portal will not work. He also only has about a 200 ft area which he can make a portal. If he goes father then that he will lose some of his energy until he pass out. || He has quirk restrain hand-cuffs, and a bo staff to help fight || https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th/id/OIP.-s8C6tc1Itkmaqq4cwKLkgAAAA?pid=ImgDet&rs=1|| Male || Gay || Crush: open || Cafe owner || Misc: Aaravos has adopted Rose when she was 4 years old. He owns a cafe shop which many heros like to go because it is a calming place. Not my art it goes to the rightful artist

Rose Winter || 16 || Bunny || https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th/id/OIP.tfU5brRtfZdFMIxomP63NAHaLH?pid=ImgDet&rs=1 (But the fur is all white and her eyes are blue) || She is outgoing, and kind. She is smart and always have a smile on her face || Hero in training || Carrots, her dad, nature, music, drawing, video games, and books|| Haters, Bullies, Abusers, LGBTQ+ haters || Quirk: Gamer || Quirk Desc: For ever game that she plays she can have some aspect of a game that she played || Quirk Drawback: She can do anything that she hasn't done in the game for example if she never does any fighting she can't do any of the fighting moves from that fighting game. She can only gain the abilities and use them for 30 minutes before coughing up blood. || don't have one yet || Female || Omisexaul || Crush: open || Student || Misc : She was adopt by Aaravos when she was 4 years old. She doesn't know that her dad is a vigilante. Not my art it goes to the rightful artist

Leon Claude || 35 || Half dragon/half fox || https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.Bj-eIG04UBujorWxOrbEwgHaJ4?pid=ImgDet&rs=1 (But the fur is black) || Leon is smart and kind. He is loyal to his friends and family. He is easy going and more laid back but he will get angry if you harm his friends and family. || Hero || Likes: Poki, LGBTQ+, Drawing, Reading, His friends || Dislikes: Karens, Abusers, Haters, Fake pro heros || Quirk: Shadow Monarch art|| Quirk Desc: He can summon an army of shadows from his shadow || Quirk Drawback: He must draw a picture to summon the shadow version of the picture he drew and he has a limit to how much he can summon. He can only command and summon his army within a 30 mile distance|| A boa staff, throwing knives, quirk canceling cuffs. || https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th/id/OIP.qP1nm0C0J4WjB75TW5qdDgHaLb?pid=ImgDet&rs=1 || Male || Bi || Crush: open || Pro hero in the number #5 spot || Misc:Been friends with Aaravos since middle school. He doesn’t know that Aaravos is a vigilante either. Not my art it goes to the rightful artist

Non-binary
137 posts

wolfie-chantheulimateweeb • 2 December 2021 at 9:13 PM

@wolflord Accepted ^^

Cis Woman
167 posts

wolflord • 3 December 2021 at 7:27 AM

Alright ^^

Non-binary
137 posts

wolfie-chantheulimateweeb • 7 December 2021 at 10:09 AM

@wolflord would u like to rp now

Cis Woman
167 posts

wolflord • 7 December 2021 at 10:26 AM

@wolfie-chantheulimateweeb Of course I would

Non-binary
137 posts

wolfie-chantheulimateweeb • 8 December 2021 at 12:50 AM

@wolflord can u start it?

Cis Woman
167 posts

wolflord • 8 December 2021 at 10:03 AM

( Of course @wolfie-chantheulimateweeb )

Aaravos wakes up two hour before the time his daughter needs to go to school. He went to the kitchen and starts to make breakfast. After thirty minutes the food is done. "Rose! Breakfast is done!" Aaravos yelled out.

Rose woke up with a start. "I'm coming dad!" Rose muttered knowing her dad heard her. She goes to the bathroom to do her business and change her clothes to her school's uniform but it was the male uniform and not the female one. She walks to the kitchen and sits down. Rose starts to eat. After she was done, she grabs her school bag and she kissed Aaravos' cheek and says, "Bye dad, i'm off to school," Rose left the house and starts to run to school.

Non-binary
137 posts

wolfie-chantheulimateweeb • 8 December 2021 at 1:01 PM

@wolflord Sayoshi runs to U.A because no matter where she went she always had a knack for being late to virtually everything.

Cis Woman
167 posts

wolflord • 8 December 2021 at 1:02 PM

Rose continue to run to U.A. After awhile she reaches the front entrance.

Aaravos is opening the cafe and starts to brew coffee.

Non-binary
137 posts

wolfie-chantheulimateweeb • 8 December 2021 at 1:10 PM

@wolflord Sayoshi manages to still be late "Aw man!!" Her visor turns into a simple angry frown >:c

Cis Woman
167 posts

wolflord • 8 December 2021 at 1:22 PM

Rose pants a bit and groans a bit seeing that she is late. "We can still make it if we run fast and the teacher isn't there," Rose says to the stranger that is also at the front entrance.

Non-binary
137 posts

wolfie-chantheulimateweeb • 8 December 2021 at 2:15 PM

@wolflord She sees rose and gets nervous her visor turning a orangish "O-O-Oh y-y-y-ea"

Cis Woman
167 posts

wolflord • 8 December 2021 at 2:18 PM

Rose starts to run to class.

Non-binary
137 posts

wolfie-chantheulimateweeb • 8 December 2021 at 2:55 PM

@wolflord She runs too actually managing to make it just in the nick of time.

Cis Woman
167 posts

wolflord • 8 December 2021 at 3:06 PM

Rose was just behind them and runs in to. She pants and says, "made it,"

Non-binary
137 posts

wolfie-chantheulimateweeb • 8 December 2021 at 3:15 PM

@wolflord "Y-Y-Yea!" She says happily her visor pink now

Cis Woman
167 posts

wolflord • 8 December 2021 at 3:37 PM

Rose smiled and says, "My name is Winter Rose (Rose Winter but in reverse),"

Non-binary
137 posts

wolfie-chantheulimateweeb • 8 December 2021 at 3:40 PM

@wolflord "M-M-My Names Is S-sayoshi!"

Cis Woman
167 posts

wolflord • 8 December 2021 at 3:44 PM

Rose smiled and says, "It's nice to meet you Sayoshi-san," She holds her hand out in a handshake.

Non-binary
137 posts

wolfie-chantheulimateweeb • 8 December 2021 at 4:00 PM

@wolflord She shakes it seeming to calm downa bit

Cis Woman
167 posts

wolflord • 8 December 2021 at 4:44 PM

Rose smiled a bit and says, " Let's go find our seats Sayoshi-san,"

Non-binary
137 posts

wolfie-chantheulimateweeb • 8 December 2021 at 8:55 PM

@wolflord "Okay!" ^w^

Cis Woman
167 posts

wolflord • 8 December 2021 at 8:57 PM

Rose smiled and starts to go find her seat.

Non-binary
137 posts

wolfie-chantheulimateweeb • 14 December 2021 at 10:00 AM

@wolflord (sorry for late response) Sayoshi finds hers at the back and sits down

Cis Woman
167 posts

wolflord • 14 December 2021 at 10:02 AM

@wolfie-chantheulimateweeb (It's alright and is it alright if I do a cannon character also is it class 1A or 1B that they are in?)

Rose's seat was in front of Sayoshi's seat.

Non-binary
137 posts

wolfie-chantheulimateweeb • 14 December 2021 at 10:04 AM

@wolflord (sure! and class 1-A) Sayoshi doodles on a piece of paper waiting for class to begin

Cis Woman
167 posts

wolflord • 14 December 2021 at 10:25 AM

@wolfie-chantheulimateweeb (I'll be Aizawa. Also I see Aizawa as a black cat furry if he was a furry)

Suddenly the door open and a cat in a yellow sleeping bag was on the floor. The man gets up and unzips the sleeping bag and says, "This Is The Hero Course... Go Somewhere Else If You Want To Play At Being Friends. My name is Shota Aizawa and I will be your Homeroom teacher. I know it is sudden but put these on an meet me at the grounds" He takes out the U.A training uniform and hands it to the students.

Rose grabs one of them and waits for Sayoshi.