Random thing

in Roleplaying

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 2 October 2011 at 3:35 PM

Hi! This is an Rp that @juliettbrown and I made because we are bored. Please join!!

_ Plot_

There was an illness going around caused by some evil scientest. And a few normal people are sent to this school to learn about magic (and to find a cure for the illness later..). On the first day, they discovered their special abilities,eg. can be invisible.
The powers can be strong, or weak. After a few classes, they are ready to find the cure. But there is some evil divine force that tries to stop them.

Name:
Power:
Weakness:
Appearance:
Personality:

Mine:

Name:Kirsten
Power: Being able to shapeshift. Also when she is in a form, she has the animal's power(eg. cheetah=run quickly), can make you do things somethimes.
Weakness: Can't control her powers sometimes.
Appearance: Pale skin, black eyes. Also has black hair. Wears black and purple.
Personality: Kind towards others, quiet.

45 posts

lala622f • 2 October 2011 at 5:19 PM

Bump. This is @lola622f's side.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 2 October 2011 at 5:30 PM

Name: Cassandra
Power: Can control Water
Weakness: Cold Days and Cute Animals XD
Appearance: Orange Hair and green eyes. Has peacock feather in hair. Light tan skin. Has pink streak in hair. Freckles under eyes.
Personality: Friendly, Mysterious, Funny.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 2 October 2011 at 5:58 PM

Pinging

@cqpkytty
@redstar-fireclan
@skylark
@jerseyassassin

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 2 October 2011 at 6:04 PM

@lola622f
yea I saw this already
but, I dunno...
I already have a lot of RP's 😋

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 2 October 2011 at 6:06 PM

@cqpkytty same I have 10 Rps.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 2 October 2011 at 6:07 PM

@lola622f
O.O

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 2 October 2011 at 6:31 PM

@cqpkytty I know.... 😉

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 2 October 2011 at 7:17 PM

Name: Cybil
Power: secret mermaid so she always has to be near water, and to turn liquids into solids.
Weakness: fire
Appearance: long blue hair, light blue eyes, she has blue skin which she covers up with pale skin. She always wears jewels in her hair EX- she wears pearls and diamonds and gold coins and stuff she finds from sunken ships. she wears a pendant on her neck that shines when she uses her mermaid power.
Personality: kind, mysterious, the type people normally dont get, and always speaks in a weird tone. (Ex- when ever ppl walk up to her, she ignores the mand says "isnt the water beautiful at night?") but shes kind and is the last of her kind.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 2 October 2011 at 7:35 PM

Lets start!

I quickly awoke, and got out of bed. It was the second day, and I love the school. Unlike most stories and things, this school actually encourages you to use you abilites. After I got dressed I headed off to class.

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 2 October 2011 at 7:42 PM

I sawm to the surface my tail turning to legs. I wasnt surprised to find my clothes dry. The jewels were weaved into my hair as i fixed the heart shaped blue diamond necklace around my neck as my skin turned to pale. I saw someone from the same school, so i decided to walk with them.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 2 October 2011 at 7:44 PM

Cassandra was happy that school was starting. As soon as she got to class an announcement came on. " Hello! This is your Princlipal Magic speaking... Everyone please report to the autotorium for a meeting... Thank you. " Cassandra wandered what the meeting was about as she walked towards the autotorium.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 2 October 2011 at 8:07 PM

I went to autorium.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 2 October 2011 at 8:28 PM

The Princable told them about the disease and that we must find a cure.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 2 October 2011 at 8:32 PM

"Now after a few months, the most successful students are going to find the cure. ", the principal continued.

Note: The students are going to learn magic so they can use them on their quest.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 2 October 2011 at 8:46 PM

" Any questions? " Asked the pricalpal after the gasps and talking had died down.

Cassandra raised her hand. " Yes well, how do we know this will be cured " She asked greatfully.

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 2 October 2011 at 8:49 PM

Isat in the seat. late. again Magic? Cure? What is all this stuff? I dont have any magic powers, unless i do and dont know about them. I sat next to cassandra and kirsten, noticing how intrigued they were with all this stuff. Isat there, playing around with my necklace drinking one of the many water bottles in my bag.
" So," i said to both of them in a hushed tone. " what did i miss."

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 2 October 2011 at 8:54 PM

" Well... we don't know. " Everyone gasped at the pricapal. " But we will try our best. "

Cassandra whispered back. " There is a fatal viruus going around and there are people that are trying to stop it. " She replied.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 2 October 2011 at 9:07 PM

"Yeah", Kirsten said. "Now please head back to your classes", the principal said.

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 2 October 2011 at 9:07 PM

"how do we know we wont get it?" i asked the princapal, " if its going around, how do we prevent from catching it?" Ilooked back at cassandra ," how do we know we dont already have it?" i asked her, " a virus? wht kind?

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 2 October 2011 at 9:11 PM

She shrugged back like she didn't care. When she turned around to head back to class her face turned white as she thought about what she said. What if she DID have it? She decided not to think about it.

1,778 posts

stellie • 2 October 2011 at 9:12 PM

Name: Stella
Power: Morphs into anything (even objects)
Weakness: Sulfur
Appearance: Tan, Long brown wavy hair with pink highlights, Short and Skinny and eyes that change color depending on where the sun reflects
Personality: Brave, Untrustful and Adventurous

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 2 October 2011 at 9:15 PM

i sat down in my class. if we do have it were in trouble. if it was in the water, well, i hope it wont be. during class i just sat there, staring at the ocean through the window like i normally do, and of course i got introuble, as usual. not for not paying attention but for asking the question" Isn't the water pretty when the sun hits it like that?" and thats what gets the teachers mad

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 2 October 2011 at 9:19 PM

She was pale the whole rest of the day. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't shake the thought of the disease.

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 2 October 2011 at 9:23 PM

I sat next to stella (XD @stellie hi 😃) who was the only one who knew about me being a mermaid so far. I saw her on the beach once, and decided to swim up to her. " so," i said to stella, " do you think the disease can get us?"

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 2 October 2011 at 9:27 PM

As Cass walked back to her room she got a eerie feeling. When she walked in she saw her room mate Nicole on the floor. She was very pale... and she wasn't moving. " AHHHHHH!!!!!! " She screamed. She turned white again. She pulled out her phone and started dialing the princpal then shut her phone off. She couldn't call him. She deciided to call her friends.

1,778 posts

stellie • 2 October 2011 at 9:33 PM

"Only if we let it" Stella said to Cybil, "We'll have to try to avoid it. best we can". Stella turned and sat quietly

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 3 October 2011 at 4:48 PM

I sat behing Stella and Cybil. They were whispering alot. "Okay class. Today I want you to do transformations. As for some people, they have the nateral ability", said the magic professer eyeing Stellie and me. "Now I want you to learn how to transform objects and turn them into something useful. Like this", she said, using a simple flick with her finger. The tissue turned into a compass. Soon, everyone started to try. I tried but it didn't work. My pencil sharpener turned into something that looked like a half pencil sharpener and half of a flying broom.

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 3 October 2011 at 5:20 PM

I heard a scream, and saw a text on my phone. I told cassandra to exit the room quickly andgo tell someone. "nicoles been affected." i told my 2 best friends. "cass just found her." i looked at my bottle of water and touched it, it turning into solid ice.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 3 October 2011 at 5:23 PM

"What happened?", I asked Cybil.