CaveCash Vouchers for EC

in Site Feedback & Ideas

would you like having this (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
73 posts

animefan • 10 October 2021 at 9:38 AM

50 CaveCash Voucher we could get it for 10,000EC.
100 CaveCash Voucher we could get it for 20,000EC.
200 CaveCash Voucher we could get it for 30,000EC.
500 CaveCash Voucher we could get it for 40,000EC.
1000 CaveCash Voucher we could get it for 50,000EC.
1500 CaveCash Voucher we could get it for 60,000EC.
2500 CaveCash Voucher we could get it for 70,000EC.
5000 CaveCash Voucher we could get it for 80,000EC.

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 10 November 2021 at 8:16 PM

@animefan Would be nice but the conversion nowadays is far too different and I don't know if people would be okay with this.

116 posts

widgetspinner • 23 November 2021 at 12:49 AM

@animefan

that would be nice, but yeah, the usual exchange
is 500k ec for 50cc
or 1 mil ec for 100cc..

but since the re-releases started ppl have been charging more for cc and its hard to find someone who will exchange

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 23 November 2021 at 6:02 PM

@animefan Way too low. It's gotta be harder to earn, as we're talking about real world cash conversion.

Female
3 posts

jinx4ever • 26 November 2021 at 2:23 PM

@widgetspinner yes it is very hard to get cc thes days so what if we talk to the game creators and see if thar is a way to earn cc say if we fed 100 eggs we would get 50 cc 200 eggs we get 100 cc u know plz get back to me on what you thank about the ida p.s. not a grate speller

@izziedragon we just don't find it far that you have to use real money to get cc so we are trying to make it a little easer to get cc by using ec Cuz ppl that have ec in shop have it for way to much for new egg cave players Thay don't have a lot of ec and we need to help out more

Female
1,621 posts

solaris • 26 November 2021 at 3:29 PM

This is way too low, Iā€™m afraid. Having a way to exchange EC for CC is a great idea, but not for those prices.

Female
73 posts

animefan • 26 November 2021 at 3:33 PM

well that was just a example those wouldn't be the real price and Only ppl like u and me have a lot of ec newbies need it for a little lower and if u have a problem with the way i have it plz leave me topice

139 posts

viltuvitrast • 26 November 2021 at 4:31 PM

500k EC -> 50cc sounds great. Or even 1m EC -> 50cc. Anything would be better than the current pay to win system.

Female
3 posts

jinx4ever • 26 November 2021 at 4:41 PM

i was thanking Mabey do like
100ec for 50cc
200ec for 100cc
300ec for 200cc
600ec for 500cc
1500ec for 1000cc
and so on what do u thank

32 posts

bone • 26 November 2021 at 4:42 PM

The main issue I see with EC -> CC vouchers is that the site needs people to purchase vouchers with real-life money in order to keep the site up and running and for the site to add new features, pay artists, etc. I feel like in order to make EC more desirable is to add more features that require EC to encourage players to trade their vouchers for EC.

Plus, EggCave does give the opportunity to earn CC through events, if players have the time to spare. There are also opportunities for players to trade off newly released creatures on the first day of release, trade-off event creatures such as creature release week.
~
As for the ability to trade in CC vouchers for EC in the CashShop, is that it would make obtaining CC even more of a challenge for players who rely on trading EC for CC vouchers.

I currently feel like EC is worthless since there is not much to spend it on, I would not mind there being features such as a Daily Wheel that gives out Eggs for EC, or a Mine where players can pay a price to mine for gems to exchange for rare Eggs only available in the mines? I know that it kind of goes off-topic, but features such as this would increase the desirability of EC and encourage trading.

Your idea is not a terrible one though. šŸ˜Š

Female
3 posts

jinx4ever • 26 November 2021 at 4:48 PM

ok i like your idea for the daily wheel Maby add cc to the wheel um i have a friend that you can talk to about this a bit more if u would like i can give u her gamer tag?

32 posts

bone • 26 November 2021 at 4:53 PM

CC on the Wheel would work for sure, I would say 500k EC per spin would be a fair amount if there was a single slot with 100CC as an option, and the rest either Fails, Rare Eggs, or other items.

My last off-topic idea before I return to the main topic.
Another way to encourage players to trade their CC vouchers for EC, is to maybe release Thief Shop creatures each month, or at least every two months.

Female
59 posts

maylin09 • 26 November 2021 at 4:57 PM

@bone hi i am jinx4ever friend would u like to pvm to talk more about the daily wheel or no?

84 posts

quinoafuntime • 26 November 2021 at 10:12 PM

I personally choose not to spend money on this site even though I could because the site is so pay to win. I don't agree with the argument that the site needs to be pay to win in order to pay the bills. There are plenty of pet sites that have a premium currency but that are much more generous with giving it out to free players. Also I'm pretty sure this site has enough dedicated players that it can sustain itself without being so pay to win. And I'm sure that it would attract new players if the entire economy wasn't so centered on the premium currency (that's only available to free players twice a year (gobbler hunt and ec bday)). I would probably start spending money on EC if there was a EC to CC converter.

Female
59 posts

maylin09 • 28 November 2021 at 7:45 PM

right

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 28 November 2021 at 8:42 PM

@animefan

I think we should have a bit of cc if we logon every day for the entire month like get 50 cc for the month that's probably an easer way to earn it.

Female
73 posts

animefan • 28 November 2021 at 9:50 PM

Mabey 100cc a month

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 28 November 2021 at 10:13 PM

@animefan

Yeah whatever amount they can share with us is fine with me, but it should be a good incentive for people to login for the whole month.

Female
73 posts

animefan • 28 November 2021 at 10:19 PM

Ya and it will bring more ppl on to egg cave itself Cuz it will encourage them to want to play it more cuz of the reword

89 posts

dougprishpreed • 2 December 2021 at 4:30 PM

@quinoafuntime I agree

@animefan I like the 100cc a month idea. Would love to have a bit more. Buying CC vouchers with EC would be great of course.