The Maze: Halloween Event

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Would you like this to be added?

Female
14 posts

autumnstay • 13 October 2021 at 5:14 PM

This is a pretty small thing, but I think it’s silly that you don’t get anything for getting out of the maze. I think it’d be cool if you at least got back the 50 seeds you paid as a prize for finding your way out 😊

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 13 October 2021 at 6:01 PM

@autumnstay fair point. Some kind of reward would be nice. Otherwise the prompts saying you escaped or not are kinda pointless

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 21 October 2021 at 4:14 PM

Depending on the routes I've randomly walked on, I have received seeds, items, and backgrounds. So while you don't make back all of the seeds that you pay to get in, there is some pay-back. Also I haven't ever gotten an outcome where I don't make it out of the maze, and I think that's why the prize pay-out may be considered low. Because if a user is always able to make it out of the maze, then the prize is the fun itself.

I just looked up other users' posts to check out the information on the maze. Turns out I have just been lucky when it comes to making it out of the maze. So there probably won't be an update to the maze itself, because most of the prizes that we can get, can be sold for a lot of EC.