3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 10 February 2022 at 10:27 AM

Ok so this month is Valentines and instead of doing a raffle I'm just going to be doing a giveaway of a random monthly or CRW creature for free. Let me know what you like about Valentines Day it could be whatever, from the giving out gifts to buying gifts, or recieving things from loved ones, decorating for Valentines, and collecting love letters. Main accounts only and when I choose the creature for you, you will get a transfer from me so please accept. I will also be sending extra items as part of your extra gifts so be sure that your inventory space is cleared up. Have a happy and fun Valentines this month!

Female
20 posts

kayleyh_11 • 10 February 2022 at 10:58 PM

hello what i like about valentines day is spending time with my family and reviving gifts

Deleted • 10 February 2022 at 11:03 PM

Hello. I am new and not sure if this is where I am supposed to enter your contest but here goes...

My favorite thing about Valentines Day is my kids School Parties. They were always my favorite growing up and now I get to enjoy the special day with the little ones I love and their classmate friends. Also, it makes my heart happy to celebrate a day dedicated to spreading love and kindness.

Thanks for this opportunity.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 11 February 2022 at 12:51 AM

@kayleyh_11
@jinxoffortune

I'll be sending you transfers, this isn't a raffle, enjoy your gifts, thanks!

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 11 February 2022 at 12:59 AM

Hi, my favorite thing about Valentines day is trading gifts with loved ones. It is also sending and recieving cards. Thank you!

Female
409 posts

lisa1321 • 11 February 2022 at 1:57 PM

This is sweet of you! I love Valentine's Day because its always felt magical and affection filled. I thoroughly enjoy the flowers and being able to spend time with loved ones.

Female
97 posts

amberwater • 11 February 2022 at 5:18 PM

My favorite thing about Valentineโ€™s Day is trading gifts ^ ^ tysm for doing this!

Female
8 posts

wweesisa • 11 February 2022 at 5:48 PM

pretty good

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 11 February 2022 at 11:25 PM

@lisa1321
@amberwater
@wweesisa

I've sent you all your transfers so please accept them...

Thanks all for telling me your Valentine wishes and thoughts, I just really like reading this stuff and it should make you feel grateful for such holidays.

Female
897 posts

mythisea • 12 February 2022 at 12:17 PM

Thanks for doing this ๐Ÿ˜Š My favorite part of Valentine's day is having flowers everywhere ... and the chocolate lol

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 12 February 2022 at 1:05 PM

@mythisea

Thanks I love smelling fresh flowers and chocolates who could ever turn those down? Me being a chocolate fan myself. Your welcome and your transfer has been sent along with your gifts.

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 12 February 2022 at 2:25 PM

For me what I love is the colors and shapes of hearts!! So many cute plushies and many desserts that are sooo good ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 12 February 2022 at 4:32 PM

@dragrawr

Ok I sent your transfer over, so just accept. Plushies ahhh I love them so much too!!! They always bring out the cutest ones for Valentines.

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 12 February 2022 at 5:08 PM

Thank you!

Female
2,140 posts

cranberrycat1 • 12 February 2022 at 6:39 PM

@dragrawr
I love giving chocolates to my family and friends and getting my own surprise as well from them

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 12 February 2022 at 9:48 PM

@cranberrycat1

Sent over your transfer enjoy!

Female
811 posts

natureluvr • 12 February 2022 at 11:47 PM

One of my favorite things about Valentines day is getting roses from my boyfriend ๐Ÿ˜Š

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 13 February 2022 at 12:45 AM

@natureluvr

Sending over your transfer and gifts. Awww. ain't that sweet to recieve roses on Valentines that's beautiful!

Female
1,308 posts

stellalunagirl • 13 February 2022 at 12:51 AM

@jirachiwishmaker

My favourite thing about valentines is the people who go out of their way to include those that don't have a "traditional" valentines, "gal-entines, friend-entines???). I think its a lovely how people make an effort to show everyone some love on this day ^^

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 13 February 2022 at 12:59 AM

@stellalunagirl

Yeah every holiday people should always show love, but it's even more so when it's Valentines right? I think that it should be fun for everyone, they say that it's more for kids then adults. I think every holiday is for family and friends to spend time together and not just giving gifts, but getting to spend time with them every moment counts. Sent your transfer and gifts.

Female
2,140 posts

cranberrycat1 • 13 February 2022 at 9:48 AM

@jirachiwishmaker
Thank you so much for the Luvun

Edit: and items

1 post

goldengirl • 13 February 2022 at 10:18 PM

idk how this works but here it goes

hello my favourite thing about Valentines day is giving and reciving gifts and making cakes valentines themed

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 13 February 2022 at 11:36 PM

@goldengirl

Your transfer has been sent and your gifts too.

Yes giving and recieving gifts can be part of the fun. Making valentine themed cakes sounds fun too.

Gender Fluid
5 posts

godofstories • 14 February 2022 at 1:52 AM

I love spending time with my love ones, be it a partner or family or even friends! I love sending my friends meme valentine's day cards haha

Female
16 posts

xannabellx • 14 February 2022 at 2:23 AM

Hello! Valentines day is a very special day for me. I don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend but I don't mind it. The reason why this day is so special to me are my parents. I love to watch them going out and giving presents to each other because in these days they don't even have time for these little things because of work.

Male
60 posts

alan_sjm • 14 February 2022 at 2:09 PM

Here in Brazil we celebrate a similar date, but it is not on the same day. But Valentine day in games reminds me of love and affection.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 14 February 2022 at 2:25 PM

@godofstories
@xannabellx
@alan_sjm

Your transfers have been sent, and gifts too. Thanks for sharing your valentine stories with me.๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
3 posts

fizzyfoxarebest123 • 17 February 2022 at 8:26 PM

Hello! What I Like about Valentines day is being with my family and making cards for them!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 17 February 2022 at 9:52 PM

@fizzyfoxarebest123

Sent over your transfer and gifts. Aww how cute you like to make sweet cards for them.๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
183 posts

singasong99 • 18 February 2022 at 4:50 AM

On Valentine's Day I really enjoy making little cupcakes for my family with little chocolate hearts on top! โค๏ธ Thank you for this opportunity!