▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Some ideas/thoughts
Re-posting my comment from another forum in this category with its own post

-New map areas to explore
-More variety of dailies would be nice.
-Expand the worlds lore/characters/places
-A "featured" items shelf you can customize in your shop
-Some site wide long term quests/more quests in general
-maybe unique ways to hatch certain eggs (certain days/items used)
-A way to display your collected items more prominently! Maybe each creature can display and hold a favorite item from each category on its profile. (lets be honest nobody really uses the drop down)

After playing on and off for a few years now it's a shame there isn't more expansion in terms of unique content to do throughout the day/week. The seasonal events are nice but always the same, and in-between its just the same wave of monthly items/creature releases. It's fun to find and collect the new eggs but little more unique stuff to do to keep you on the site longer all day.

I really enjoy collecting the pets so I just wanna see the site grow more. More unique content = More playtime = More players

㊙️

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 24 March 2022 at 8:46 AM

I'm a quest fiend, so I'd personally love to see some more quests (coffee quests, anyone?), as well as some more respectable rewards to come out of them. I dunno, maybe there's a 1:1000 chance of being rewarded with a rare or exclusive egg, or something more interesting than an item.

Nonetheless, I agree with most of what you've suggested. I think there's a lot of untapped potential within EggCave's services, and I think it'd be nice to see it get worked on and polished to be more interesting. Particularly with the daily interactions (asteroid, for example) I'd love to be notified of some things? Like, instead of "You have steal attempts..." I could get a "You hear something at the Oasis... Maybe it's time to check it out?" and for the next hour, or more, there's a chance that a creature will turn up there. At the moment, the Oasis, the donations centre, etc, is all so random and the chances of getting anything are so low that it's basically a non-event in itself.