Click Exchange habits

in General

Female
36 posts

mischu • 26 February 2023 at 7:46 PM

I've been using the click exchange a LOT more because of the event, I rarely used it before. Maybe something in the future can be implemented to make the exchange more active after the event is over, like a point system to turn in for eggs? or small rewards for completing so many feeds, clicks etc. Something more to incentive the player to use it more often, in this case the event does a great job at being a good source for chocolates, ontop of that the community also gets more clicks/feeds in return. I see a lot of potential there.

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 11 March 2023 at 12:46 AM

I really only click for dailies ^^ it’s just not my favorite part of the game but I like it as a system

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 13 March 2023 at 1:54 PM

i usually click through all the creatures who only want clicks but i am swiftly running out of credits! i had like 5k before dailies started and rn i have like 150 :,)
i think it’s nice to just mind numbingly click through them cuz you’re helping others and you’re helping yourself haha

Female
2,523 posts

mindassala • 15 March 2023 at 6:55 AM

Several years ago there was a change made to the click exchange, however I can't recall specifically what it was. All I know is that after that it was not as useful. What that change was is a question for the devs.

I put creatures on the exchange that I want to evolve faster, not specific to clicks, views, feeds. Probably not the best method for some creatures.