To Be a Cat (RP)

in Roleplaying

interest check?

16 posts

inkytea • 7 September 2022 at 10:42 PM

You were a human.
Now? You are a cat.

Live in a suburban neighborhood, meet the strange pack of cats across the woods, and find out the reasons behind your transformation. Just... try not to get caught.
____

Welcome to my first roleplay! I used to roleplay warrior cats when i was younger, so i kind of wanted to try a little nostalgia trip with a cat roleplay. it doesnt need to be warrior cats though, its more general fantasy type i guess?

I really hope this doesnt flop...

rules: keep things appropriate, no god-modding, and just play fairly i guess.

form:
username-
character name-
pronouns-
appearance-
personality-
history-
other-

no specific literacy limit, but make sure you have at least something for the next person to go off of!
you can either be a person turned cat or a regular cat i dont really care;

Female
14 posts

voidcrashinfinity • 30 October 2022 at 7:16 PM

If I want to be a person turned cat, should I do the form as a cat or a human?

16 posts

inkytea • 31 October 2022 at 12:16 AM

@voidcrashinfinity
you can just put (human turned cat)!

username- @inkytea
character name- flakes
pronouns- she/her
appearance- orange tabby; red collar with a bell
personality- peppy, but too lazy to provide for herself; thrives off social interaction
history- her owner went missing, but there was no place listed for her, so she wanders the neighborhood and finds people to feed her.
other- she has grudges against the "barbarian" forest cats, and feels superior as a (former) housecat

Female
890 posts

shirothekittehlover • 31 October 2022 at 2:22 AM

I am genuinely interested.

Username- @shirothekittehlover
Character name- Noir
Pronouns- He/him
Appearance- A completely black Arabian Mau with heterochromia, one eye green and the other yellow. He also has a long tail with very short fur.
Personality- A silent, aggressive loner wolf cat
History- Formerly known as Blacky, he used to be a housecat until he escaped from the neighborhood three years ago. Now he wanders around the forest, watching all his former fellow housecats from afar, secretly hoping that they'd follow him to escape too.
Other- He has been abused by his previous owners in his past life, making him very distrustful against humans

Female
14 posts

voidcrashinfinity • 31 October 2022 at 4:20 PM

username- VoidCrashInfinity
character name- Winter
pronouns- she/her/female
appearance- Black cat with vibrant blue eyes
personality- cool, distant, confusing, quiet
history- human turned cat, used to be a girl called Artemis but forgot and doesn't care about her human life anymore
other- isn't a house cat- lives in the forest near the town/city and hunts for herself

Female
890 posts

shirothekittehlover • 3 November 2022 at 2:27 PM

Another character.

Username- @shirothekittehlover
Character name- Kai
Pronouns- He/him
Appearance- An orange Aegean cat with darkish brown swirl patterns on his back. He has blue eyes and a brown nose.
Personality- Brave and reckless, yet also very clueless about most things.
History- Was once human, now a cat. He doesn't remember anything that happened before all this, but he still remembers his friends and family, and is trying to find his way back to them.
Other- Really likes to eat bass fish for some reasons

(@inkytea Can we start now?)

16 posts

inkytea • 3 November 2022 at 8:14 PM

@voidcrashinfinity @shirothekittehlover 👍 feel free to start! (sorry for slow reply )

Flakes jumped over the fence, landing neatly where no human could follow. She licked her orange fur clean before heading back though the town.

Female
14 posts

voidcrashinfinity • 4 November 2022 at 1:12 AM

Winter stalks through the forest, hunting for herself. Upon seeing Flakes, Winter gives her an unnoticed glare before walking away.

Female
890 posts

shirothekittehlover • 4 November 2022 at 2:33 AM

Noir is walking around the forest, searching for birds to eat. He saw a little sparrow perching on a fallen tree branch, not too far from where he is right now, fully unaware of its surroundings. As he was about to pounce on it, he noticed Winter nearby.

Female
14 posts

voidcrashinfinity • 4 November 2022 at 7:31 PM

Unaware of Noir, Winter slowly stalks a mice, leaping and giving it a killing bite and chewing happily on her prey.

Female
890 posts

shirothekittehlover • 5 November 2022 at 7:00 PM

(@voidcrashinfinity)

Noir gave a sharp glare at Winter, wanting her to get out of his area. He growled slightly.

Female
14 posts

voidcrashinfinity • 5 November 2022 at 7:19 PM

Winter, having good hearing, whipped around and spotted Noir.
"What do you want?" She hissed

Female
890 posts

shirothekittehlover • 5 November 2022 at 7:59 PM

Noir growled even more. "Get out of my sight." He shortly said, in a slightly agitated note.

Female
14 posts

voidcrashinfinity • 11 November 2022 at 12:53 AM

"No." Winter spat, turning away and ignoring Noir as she continued eating her mouse.

Female
890 posts

shirothekittehlover • 11 November 2022 at 1:28 AM

Noir glared once more, until he then went to get his prey..... But when he saw the same branch his prey is perching on, he saw that it has flew away sometime ago. "Darn it......" He mumbled, until he walked away, far from Winter's location.

~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile......
Somewhere far from the forest, at the edge of the town/city, an orange cat slowly wakes up from unconsciousness. He looked around his surroundings, noticing that the place looked very unfamiliar to him. He also noticed that his hearing and sense of smell has....... Enhanced? He doesn't remember anything that happened before this, however. He felt that his body feels..... strange, so he took a look of himself on the conveniently placed puddle and.......

He freaked out. Not to the point that humans can hear him freaking out, though.
He doesn't remember being a cat at all..... He was a human, right? How did all this happen in the first place.....?

As he had calmed down after some time, he then decided that he'd look for his friends and family, maybe they can help him with this.
He then sprinted away to the nearby neighborhood...... While trying to get used to walking on four furry paws, of course.

Female
14 posts

voidcrashinfinity • 12 November 2022 at 8:50 PM

Winter walked away, into the human city, wanting to explore. Then, in the distant, she could see an awkwardly stumbling orange shape...