Change the Image for Blocked Users, Inventory, Gobbler, and more.

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Would you want to see this?

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 18 November 2022 at 4:52 PM

As the default image for pretty much everything is this: https://twitter.com/PoserPandaTwit/status/1593720324167639040?s=20&t=r0H9DXb1GlcZJOUgg8gbVg

I would suggest adding a different static image for when a blocked user's pets are interacted with on the Click Exchange. I'd actually not like to see any blocked user's creatures on the Click Exchange, but for now, this is good enough. Especially since I can't tell the difference between a blocked user's creature, and someone who isn't blocked. I'm just a little tired of seeing the same splash image, especially for blocked users. When I click on a Gobbler I feel like I've been taken to a blocked user's page, so I get confused.

So, perhaps using the grumpy toad creature would be a good fit for it. The Amantia. Just because it looks so grumpy.

For the 'You just found a Gobbler!' Page; maybe just a blown-up image of the Gobbler. It fits the theme, and it will make the page look better.

Empty inventory?
No image necessary. I really don't need to see the same image each time there could be a blank spot. I like my empty inventory to look empty.

The search image for trades and auctions is a great example of my suggestion. It's a robot creature, and it helps the search function feel more like I'm interacting with the website, instead of seeing a blank spot or the normal group of creatures for everything else.

I believe this suggestion will make the site look more functional, and less like it's still under construction.

Female
1,285 posts

daisycat • 10 December 2022 at 9:39 PM

@poserpanda
I like this idea!! Especially usage of the grumpy Amanita. XD

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 11 December 2022 at 12:07 PM

Thank you @daisycat !