are your creatures about to die? let me help you!

in User Contests & Giveaways

Transsexual
137 posts

sonny • 16 December 2022 at 9:44 PM

hi everyone! this is my 100% free creature help service! my cove is protected with a leaf of vaka. this means that any creature i have will be at 100% happiness no matter what, and my creatures can never die!

if i could, i would give everyone a leaf of vaka so all of our creatures never die, but unfortunately im not that rich xD so what i can do instead is offer to take in your creatures through a trade, and then trade them back to you with 100% happiness.

rules and TOS:

1. i will never, ever steal a creature from you. i have had this happen to me on other pet sites and it was devastating. i am truly just trying to help keep your creatures alive, and i have plenty of cove space to do so!

2. you can offer trades of up to ten creatures at once. it doesnt have to be ten though, it can even just be one!

3. ping me here with the trade link when you make it, and i will offer a random travel or item and accept your creatures. after that, your creatures will be 100% happy and i will ping you back with a trade link for you to take your creatures back! when offering on my trade, please give back the travel or item i gave to you!

4. i can only take on four trade lots at a time. you may use my service as much as you want, even until your full cove is 100% happy, but i will only take four trades at a time, in order to keep things organized!

5. this service is free, because i dont want anyone's creatures to die!!! that is the only reason i dont accept payment. if you would like to help out in any form all i could ask is feed and click on a few creatures from my cove. otherwise you dont owe me anything for my service :]

6. i am not constantly online. if you ping me, and i dont answer for a few hours, just be patient. if it is over 24 hours, feel free to ping again. however, once i have someone elses creatures in my posession, i will not go offline after, and will always trade them back immediately. this only pertains to pinging me here and waiting for me to offer on your creatures!

i will be doing this basically indefinitely if there are people who end up needing this service and replying often! if i ever decide to stop or take a break from doing this i will update this main post.

hopefully this makes sense and hopefully i can help some peeps out!!! remember to ping me! ❤️