LOOKING FOR TRAVEL SUGGESTION PERSON

in General

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 13 January 2023 at 10:47 AM

Hello!

Here I am again looking for someone to help me lol. I HATE choosing out travels to put on my creatures, but I really LOVE when a creature has a cute asthetically pleasing travel to go with it. I am looking for someone who would be willing to catch me up on travels for my creatures, and help me in the future.

I would be more than happy to pay in EC or CC to find someone who will stick with me long-term and whose suggestions I like. For examples see my cove! I do have one rule, which is I don't want a travel to be used more than once in my cove. I am willing to move travels around if a creature comes out that is more suited to an already used travel.

I think for the first round (since I have about 60 creatures that need suggestions) I can pay about 1000 CC? And after that maybe 50 CC a month.

I have a big spreasheet setup of all my creatures and all their travels, and so you can easily see what travels have been used. You can easily add suggestions to the sheet as well!

If you are interested please DM me and post on here that you're DMing me so more people can find this post. I've been looking for quite some time now since the person who used to help me out has been busy with life!

Thank you so much!
Lucy

Demifluid
1,500 posts

wonder404exe • 13 January 2023 at 11:31 AM

@lbowe_elbow
I would love to help! πŸ˜ƒ
(DM)

Pinging some people:
@twinkle
@daisycat

Female
1,285 posts

daisycat • 13 January 2023 at 11:34 AM

@lbowe_elbow
This sounds fun! I would definitely be interested in helping you, however, I'd like to give @wonder404exe a chance over me because I know they've expressed interest in helping others with travels. Also, they always be on the lookout for CC!

That being said, I am currently curating travels for the "Darlings" tab in my cove, so even though I'd like to take this on too, focusing on mine and allowing Wonder a possibility to help seems like a good idea. c:

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 13 January 2023 at 6:39 PM

@lbowe_elbow
Ooooo matching travels is my hobby! XD
Would love to help ^^
DM’ing 😊

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 20 January 2023 at 4:18 AM

@lbowe_elbow
i would absolutely love to help!
ill dm you ^^
im doing something very similar in my coves. i also use a different travel for each creature and try to somewhat match it with the creature so it looks nice.
i would be more than happy to work long term with you and suggest travels.
the only problem is, i cant guarantee i will be able to actually give that many travels to you. since i dont really own that many travels myself. as for suggestions, im full of ideas 😊