New here~ hello

in Welcomes & Introductions

Androgynous
92 posts

xlover • 26 January 2023 at 12:31 AM

Hello, you can call me X, or Love, I have no preference really.

I love listening to LoFi and watching K-dramas, as well as Chinese Cultivation dramas with my sisters. Some of my hobbies include dancing, playing games like Valorant, Skyrim, Magistream, and ChickenSmoothie. Yoga and mediation are also hobbies of mine that keep me sane while doing some soul searching.

I like to read, like A LOT, I am currently reading Harry Potter for the first time, I’ve watched the movies, don’t worry.

Self-help books are kind of a new obsession for me, as well as anything to do with the Fantasy genre, I’ve read way too many books and love getting recommendations.

I also for some reason love to lurk on sites like this.

~X

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 26 January 2023 at 12:38 AM

@xlover
Hi X! ❤️
Those are some very cool interests and hobbies ^^
I'm an anime person and I listen to kpop!
I avoid playing first-person shooter games cuz I get nasty headaches everytime I try to ;u;
Do you already have pets you'd like to collect here?

Stuff you might want to check out:
⭐ We have a player guide here.
⭐ There's also a thread for creature values here.
⭐ My Adoption Center - open for all (account needs to be at least 2 days old because of inherent transfer restrictions for new accounts)

Ping me here (@twinkle) or DM if you have any questions!
Sent you some welcoming gifts, Enjoy! ❤️

Androgynous
92 posts

xlover • 26 January 2023 at 12:49 AM

@twinkle,

Thank you so much for the gifts!

I understand about those headaches, certain games can make me not only have a headache but get nauseous too. ;u; so I feel your pain.

I love kpop and anime as well, seemed to have forgotten to include that. My current obsessions are The Disastrous Life of Saiki K., MHA, Host Club (though now that I’m older…. It’s questionable), D-Gray Man, Attack on Titan and actually so much more I could never dream of writing them all down.

I’m sure it will come as no surprise that my favorite kpop group is BTS, but I also love StrayKids and ATEEZ. I was able to see BTS in 2019 and 2022 in concert. ^w^

As for pets on here… I have way too many I like so far. Most are retired of course. But my favorite so far has to be Lazzar, it just looks super cool.

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 26 January 2023 at 12:52 AM

@xlove hello!! ❤️ I LOVEE Saiki and Host Club and MHA,, AOT, Dr. Stone, and Hxh are my current favorites. Straykids I listen to daily ❤️ ❤️

Lazzar are seasonal I believe so in October you should be able to snag one !

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 26 January 2023 at 12:56 AM

@xlover
Hi X! Welcome to Egg Cave! My name's Daisy. 😸 I fed your pets. c:
I love dancing and yoga too!!

Androgynous
92 posts

xlover • 26 January 2023 at 1:06 AM

@dragrawr,

I love October, so I will be definitely looking forward to it, I shall snag a Lazzar!

I need to catch up on anime ;^; I’m so behind to be honest, I have just now seen the newest episodes of MHA, though I’m farther ahead in the manga…. As for AOT… I’m waaayyyy behind…

I actually watch Saiki every day. Like every. Day.

@daisycat,

Thank you for feeding my pets! I appreciate it a lot~

I shall check out the book you mentioned!

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 26 January 2023 at 1:11 AM

@xlover I read most of the my hero manga and the anime is bleh for me now. AOT im also behind hehehhde

Androgynous
92 posts

xlover • 26 January 2023 at 1:16 AM

@dragrawr,

Whew, glad I’m not the only one behind. Attack on Titan is getting kinda wild…

As for MHA, I think the animation for the part the anime is currently at makes it way more dramatic/intense- at least personally for me- than the manga. Granted I read the manga as it was coming out when I was caught up so it’s been FOREVER since I’ve seen any of these scenes. I honestly need to reread and get caught up again.

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 26 January 2023 at 1:21 AM

@xlove personally im disappointed like most fans lol, the war arc could've been so good ;-; they butchered their looks,,

Androgynous
92 posts

xlover • 26 January 2023 at 12:32 PM

@dragrawr, well hopefully the animation can redeem itself for you! But I get it if you prefer the manga, it’s the equivalent of liking books better than movies. I hope you see you around the forums~

Female
18 posts

errordefind • 26 January 2023 at 2:21 PM

@xlover
hello!! welcome to the site (: feel free to pick some freebies over here and message me if you want any!! other than that, it's crw week so get ready for a lot of new creatures!! ❤️

Genderqueer
666 posts

mightyeglantine • 2 February 2023 at 2:31 AM

Hello and welcome to Eggcave! Hope you find a place here! ❤️

Cisgender Female
31 posts

fehlynn • 2 February 2023 at 6:02 AM

Welcome !!
If you like Chicken Smoothie, I recommend Gothicat World, I love this game!
I also practice meditation, it does a lot of good.
I hope you enjoy EggCave!

Female
38 posts

carsaphir • 2 February 2023 at 4:49 PM

Hello, welcome to Eggcave 😊 ❤️

Non-binary
1,076 posts

distorted • 2 February 2023 at 5:12 PM

@xlover hey love, welcome to eggcave!! if you have any questions, just let me know!! the community here is wonderful!