Hi I'm new!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
31 posts

nerdbear • 26 January 2023 at 9:10 AM

Hello I'm new!

About me: I'm 28 years old. I use Discord a lot and I love to game. I'm married and work at home. Anyway, nice to meet you! Can't wait to jump into this site and have some fun!

Demifluid
1,508 posts

wonder404exe • 26 January 2023 at 9:43 AM

@nerdbear WELCOME! we are in a middle of a CRW so every day there will be a new creature until next Monday ECT look at site blog for more info ^^ https://eggcave.com/blog

CRWs:
Alcarsh Dacelo Wolluk Zuid

Others:
Unixi Hoxrin Frosabit Parfridge

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 26 January 2023 at 11:32 AM

@nerdbear
Hello and welcome! I hope you'll like Egg Cave. I fed your eggs! 😊 Have you seen any pets on here you really like so far?

As @/wonder404exe said, it's Creature Release Week, AKA CRW. Each day since Monday, a new, limited edition pet is available in the cave where you can adopt eggs. It's cumulative, so you may still be able to grab the pets of the past few days. c: The main page + blog post updates every day and releases the new species and egg artwork.

I'd like to mention we have a fan-run Egg Cave Discord, I joined a couple weeks ago, but it doesn't seem too active at the moment. ;_; What kind of games are you into?

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 26 January 2023 at 7:51 PM

@nerdbear
Welcome to Egg Cave!
Do you already have pets you'd like to collect here?

Stuff you might want to check out:
⭐ We have a player guide here.
⭐ There's also a thread for creature values here.
⭐ My Adoption Center - open for all (account needs to be at least 2 days old because of inherent transfer restrictions for new accounts)

Ping me here (@twinkle) or DM if you have any questions!
Sent you some welcoming gifts, Enjoy! ❤️

Female
31 posts

nerdbear • 30 January 2023 at 8:47 AM

@daisycat I'm into many games. Lets be friends and we can chat more. 😊

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 30 January 2023 at 11:01 AM

@nerdbear
Sure thing! :-)

Male
297 posts

dragiigy • 2 February 2023 at 1:12 AM

Welcome to Eggcave, best game ever

Genderqueer
666 posts

mightyeglantine • 2 February 2023 at 2:28 AM

Welcome! You've come at a great time, new daily quests implemented to earn coins and prizes with enough completed quests!