Donation Bug

in Problems & Bugs

Gender Nonconforming
230 posts

dibabeebees • 2 February 2023 at 12:27 AM

I have donated 8 items to the donation center directly from my inventory and that progress bar does NOT want to go up. It's still at 0/10 when i've donated *waymorethan0items*

Non-binary
248 posts

captaincookies • 2 February 2023 at 12:37 AM

@dibabeebees

I got it to work, the trick is I think to make sure that you're donating the items one by one, by clicking on the item and from the drop down box, selecting donate. It doesn't work if you use the big green donate button on the top of the inventory screen.

Non-binary
22 posts

jazzanna • 2 February 2023 at 12:41 AM

I was having the same trouble and that worked. Thanks!

Female
388 posts

cryogenics • 2 February 2023 at 1:28 AM

yes - i had same problem - it doesnt work when you do mass donation. >(

needs a fix pls

Female
760 posts

okami • 2 February 2023 at 1:32 AM

Orderedchaos mentioned on the blog post comments that they are aware of the issue and that Ian will address it tomorrow! Donating items by clicking on them instead of mass donating does work for now though.

419 posts

mrsgiggles • 2 February 2023 at 4:07 AM

I am not a hoarder so I readily don't have things to donate. Now I have to donate another 10 items to get it to count? Sigh.

Cisgender Female
31 posts

fehlynn • 2 February 2023 at 4:14 AM

Hello.
I have the same problem. That didn't validate my quest ☹️
I'll wait for the bug fix and cross my fingers

Female
10 posts

ohanasystem • 2 February 2023 at 4:19 AM

oh ouch, i wish i'd read this first! i went and bought stuff from the shop to donate because the only items i had were the ones from the advent calendar. guess i'll be buying another ten now, haha.

Non-binary
589 posts

geefriend45 • 2 February 2023 at 8:55 AM

I had the same problem with mass donation, I should have read this first! Oh well, will have to try donating individually for now