Female
5 posts

yoyo • 7 February 2023 at 6:59 AM

Hello! Iā€™m new here!

I have two questions: how can I let others click and feed my creatures? How many days does it take for my creatures to grow up?

Happy to see u! And thank u very much!

Female
1,742 posts

minnie298a • 7 February 2023 at 7:22 AM

@yoyo
Hello and welcome.

Firstly, clicking, feeding and viewing is not something you have to activate or can turn off. However, several players may have on their profile that some or all creatures are not feed friendly. This is because they do not wish for their creatures to evolve. While not a rule, it is considered rude to feed such creatures.

Second creatures evolve through stats. Some by feed, some by clicks and others by views, which will differ by species as well. You can look up the Achieve (under Explore in the header) to see what each creature evolves with. For example, your Icenyro evolves with Clicks. As a result there is no real time limit. A creature could take days or years.
In addition, when creatures become level 20, they are immortal and can no longer die. Levels are determined by the stats. (Feeds + Clicks + Views) / 300 = level.

Feel free to ask any other questions.

Female
5 posts

yoyo • 7 February 2023 at 7:32 AM

Thank u very much!

Female
211 posts

stefrawr • 7 February 2023 at 1:20 PM

Welcome to eggcave!

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 7 February 2023 at 1:31 PM

@yoyo
Hi and welcome! That's a great username. šŸ˜Š I fed your pets. The community here is very kind and friendly, I hope you'll enjoy playing. :-)

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 8 February 2023 at 12:58 AM

@yoyo
Hi there and welcome to Egg Cave! šŸ˜Š
You have a really cute username ^-^
Do you already have pets you'd like to collect here?

Stuff you might want to check out:
ā­ We have a player guide here.
ā­ There's also a thread for creature values here.
ā­ My Adoption Center - open for all (account needs to be at least 2 days old because of inherent transfer restrictions for new accounts)
ā­ Eggcavity - https://eggcavity.com/ - A user-made site with cool tools to use for this site ^-^

Ping me here (@twinkle) or DM if you have any questions!
Sent you some welcoming gifts, Enjoy! ā¤ļø

Female
927 posts

shirothekittehlover • 8 February 2023 at 1:49 AM

@yoyo
Hello! Welcome to EggCave! šŸ˜ƒ
Hope you enjoy your stay here ^^
(Oh, and I fed all of your pets, you're welcome ;p)

Female
48 posts

judith_666 • 13 February 2023 at 1:58 PM

Welcome to Eggcave šŸ˜‰