Shop - Stocking By Recently Added

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 10 February 2023 at 11:38 AM

Hi there.

I've been restocking my own personal shop recently, and noticed that the "Newly Added" sort option sorts by when the items were released, not what was just added from my inventory into my shop.

I would appreciate an option where it can sort by anything that doesn't have a price, or has just been added into your shop.

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 22 February 2023 at 3:18 PM

I second this! I was wondering why "recently added" never pulled up the items I just sent to the shop, haha!
It is usually a hassle to find the items you just sent to the shop that you haven't priced.

Female
2,043 posts

lynncrow • 22 February 2023 at 10:10 PM

I agree with this lol. Even a sort by price would work out. I just dont wanna look through pages of my shop to find the one item I added to price it. lol

Female
760 posts

okami • 22 February 2023 at 10:15 PM

I was literally thinking about this earlier today! I'd love any sort of sorting feature that would bring newly added items priced at 0 to the first page.

Fluid
141 posts

mindwhiper • 25 February 2023 at 8:41 AM

Good idea, the more items we get the more we get mess with the storage. I would also suggest the idea of sorting by type: travels, toys, food, books, I think it can help with searching items in storage to users who loves quests.

734 posts

nut • 1 March 2023 at 10:10 PM

absolutely support this, as well as all the other suggestions here. once your user shop gets big it's so, so hard to go through and price things.

Female
1,304 posts

daisycat • 1 March 2023 at 10:13 PM

I love this idea! It would be so helpful to sort newly stocked items, priced as 0, to the top. We don't care too much about what items are the newest on Egg Cave when pricing our stock, we care about what we just added.