forum signatures!

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Transsexual
138 posts

sonny • 14 February 2023 at 1:56 PM

thats it really lol. every other petsite ive been on has the option to have a forum signature, theyre great to let people know your pronouns, your own time compared to eggcave time, your name, advertisements for your giveaways or trades or auctions, and even putting in bbcode for creatures from other sites that need views/clicks :]

also, i think itd be really great if we were allowed to delete our own forum posts and reply to our own forum posts before someone else has replied. most forums have a "bump" system where if someones topic gets pushed off the front page of the forums, they can reply to their own topic to bump it back up to the top. i dont consider this spam, its just a way to get your post traction. however, most forums here do move pretty slowly so its not entirely necessary, but i think being able to reply to your own post before anyone else replies anyway is a good idea because it can help people format their topics so they arent huge walls of text and are broken up into different posts. it looks way more aesthetically pleasing that way and can help people who have a hard time reading blocks of text too!

just my two cents!

Gender Nonconforming
228 posts

dibabeebees • 22 February 2023 at 12:44 PM

pokeheros has forum signatures too!! I like tehm 😊