Item Sorting and Bean Sack Quest

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 26 February 2023 at 12:45 PM

Just a couple of ideas. I feel like it'd be easier to see what you have in your Strongroom if you were able to sort your items by type. Like, from which shop you got them. Sometimes I'm seeking out only Toys, or only Trinket Travels and I still have to leaf through pages and pages to find what I want (if I'm not looking for one exact thing by name.)

I also mentioned in passing before that it'd be cool to put our Bean Sack items to good use by way of having a Quest related to them. Maybe the token received could be randomized amongst the already existent tokens if making a whole new token type seems like too much.

78 posts

kediset • 8 March 2023 at 9:46 AM

Agreed.. I'm surprised that's not a thing o-o

1,134 posts

hikanu • 8 March 2023 at 12:34 PM

We absolutely need more specified ways of sorting the strongroom.

With the amount of items available, it's frankly ridiculous that we don't have options other than ordering by date added, quality, and quantity. All of those are more or less useless to me.

You can't find anything if you don't know what you're looking for.

Fluid
141 posts

mindwhiper • 11 March 2023 at 5:41 AM

Agreed with sort-by-type idea, I'm started to think about it since I've become tokens hunter. It really can help to users, who searching item among other items through images, not the names.

Also about Bean Sack Quest. What about universal tokens, which you can add to other types of tokens? Or random, but not a new type, we already have SIX types, please no more.

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 14 March 2023 at 12:38 AM

I second both of these ideas! I would love to be able to go to my strongroom and find all of by backgrounds in one go, or all of my toys.

Also, I agree that having Bean Sack quests would be great! I always thought it was strange that it was the only store that didn't have a quest associated.

Female
1,742 posts

minnie298a • 14 March 2023 at 7:39 PM

Definitely agree with the Strongroom sorting. Would make finding all my stashed travels alot easier for the consume tasks.

Bean Sack quests would be nice, but I can live without them. Trinket Travels also don't have a quest associated with them either.

Female
1,482 posts

romanjr370 • 15 March 2023 at 3:14 PM

I agree with having a new and easier way to sort through the strongroom!
I think we all suffer when looking for an item that we don't know/remember and it's also time consuming.

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 23 March 2023 at 6:22 AM

Oh, please. I would love to be able to peruse my strongroom without having to sift through hundreds of pages. I love this idea!

I'd also love to do something with my coffees and have often wondered why there isn't some kind of Bean Sack quest system when there's a quest for (almost) every other store. I'd definitely support them being introduced.