Feed sometimes not taken into account

in Problems & Bugs

Bigender
74 posts

zoruna • 7 April 2023 at 5:55 PM

Hello, I was wondering if I was the only one experiencing this? For the past few days, I have clicked on "feed" for a hundred clicks, but a good twenty will not be counted, and if I go back to the creature's page, it simply has not had the feed. Conclusion, I waste a lot of time doing mass feed, which is very annoying for dailys. It didn't do it before, but since the recent site slowdowns, it continues on the feeds. I sometimes have to wait a long time on a page for the click to be validated, whereas it was instantly before the slowdown. It's really very annoying, because I think I click all my friends' creatures, but my daily counts fewer feeds for me, since the site has decided not to take all my clicks into account, despite the loading circle appearing , proof that my click was taken into account by the game. Is there a way to fix these slowdowns please? It's really annoying not having much time, and sometimes having to do a hundred more clicks than requested, just because the previous ones have not been taken into account correctly... ☹️

edit : I don't know if any issues have been resolved, but it seems to be back to normal after 5 or 6 days of heavy lag. Thank you if something has been done !