Female
10 posts

macadelicmel • 3 June 2023 at 3:01 PM

Hi everyone! I created an account two years ago but never played so I'm new here. I would love any tips you have for me! I also would love to make friends on here to help me with raising my pets. I love every game that has collecting aspects in it so I'm really looking forward to explore this game!

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 3 June 2023 at 3:06 PM

@macadelicmel
Hi and welcome! 😸 I'm sending you some welcoming gifts. Have you played any other virtual pet sites before?

My best tip for new users on Egg Cave is to check user profiles for the text feed friendly, not feed friendly, or something like only feed the feed list. There are some users who are okay with all of their creatures being fed. Other users may have certain pets on their account that they don't want to evolve yet, so they don't want their whole cove being fed. They may be saving money to buy a freeze potion (Essence of Litsdnats) to keep that critter in a specific stage. So, always be mindful when going to feed and click! 😊

Female
10 posts

macadelicmel • 3 June 2023 at 3:09 PM

Hi @daisycat ! Thank you for the tips I will be sure to pay attention when clicking and feeding! I have played a lot of virtual pet sites such as Subeta, Aywas, Neopets, Clickcritters, Dragcave and more!
I have a question: how long does it take for eggs to hatch?

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 3 June 2023 at 3:12 PM

@macadelicmel
Of course, happy to help! 😊

Nice, I adore Neopets. :,) And someone recently recommended me to Subeta so I've been contemplating it... 😱

You can view how many stats a creature needs to hatch on their respective archive page. For example, your Yazan, Macadelle, will take 75 feeds to hatch. You can see that info here. You can also visit your creatures page and under each pet it will show how many feeds/clicks/views are remaining to get to the next evolution.

Female
10 posts

macadelicmel • 3 June 2023 at 3:15 PM

@daisycat thank you for your answer! I see there is a clicking exchange feature, should I add all my eggs to that to hatch them faster?

Also I highly recommend Subeta, it's probably my favorite pet sites I've ever played! You should definitely try it!

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 3 June 2023 at 3:19 PM

@macadelicmel
The Click Exchange would be a great way to get your eggs to hatch faster! For every click you complete in the Click Exchange, you'll be able to receive a click in return. So, as long as you're clicking creatures in there, you'll be able to receive clicks on yours. The creatures you can click will only show up after you add your own creatures to the exchange.

I loved looking through the pets on Subeta... kitty, moth, birdy... such cuteness... saw the Scootle and was like, are you kidding me!? That is so cute!! XD

Female
10 posts

macadelicmel • 3 June 2023 at 3:21 PM

@daisycat thank you I will do that!

Everything in Subeta is so cute! The pets are amazing and there are tons of collectible items that are also way too cute, from plushies to beanbags to all the food and clothing items!