How do you get CC?

in Help & Questions

Female
6 posts

marcinerdy • 6 June 2023 at 8:37 PM

I've seen quite a few things being sold for CaveCash But I don't know how to get it besides from paying money for it. Could anyone please tell me some ways to get some.

Female
1,730 posts

minnie298a • 6 June 2023 at 11:08 PM

@marcinerdy
The "easiest" and quickest way is to purchase it with real life money through the CaveCash Shop.

There are two other "free" common ways. Both require time and energy.
One is to purchase it from other players using EC. The accepted going rate is 1 mil EC for 100CC. Of course you need to find someone willing to sell.

The other way is to participate in the Monthly Challenge (https://eggcave.com/dailies or under the Games drop down menu in the header). Basically all 5 tasks on 25 days in a calendar month and you win 100CC. You do need to register and verify your account though, and this requires a mobile phone number.

There is also a competition that runs all through November that normally has a CC prize for those on the leader board (last year top 100 got 1000CC and a LE creature), and some is usually given out in celebration of Egg Caves birthday (last year was 500CC to each verified main). However there is a chance that these could change any given year.