hello from cowboy!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Non-binary
5 posts

cowboy • 7 June 2023 at 6:09 PM

hey guys!! i'm excited to be here. my name is cowboy and i loove petsites/clicker sites and eggcave has such a cute aesthetic. i'm still getting the hang of things around here but i hope to stick around! i'm still a little confused on the clicker exchange but i'll get used to it :]

Demifluid
1,504 posts

wonder404exe • 7 June 2023 at 6:58 PM

@cowboy
Welcome! 😃

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 7 June 2023 at 7:01 PM

@cowboy
Hi Cowboy, I'm Daisy! 😊 What other pet sites do you like?

For the Click Exchange, you can add up to 20 creatures. Once you add a creature of your own, then other users' creatures will show up. But at first, nothing will be visible on that page. When you click someone's pet in the exchange, you gain 1 XC. That means you can receive 1 click on a pet you have in the exchange. So if you click 30 pets from other users, you'll be able to receive 30 clicks on your pets. The XC runs out unless you keep clicking every day or so. I hope this helps!

Female
166 posts

vivian • 7 June 2023 at 7:47 PM

Welcome to EggCave, @cowboy !! ♡ happy to see another new face on here, and nice username uvu I play a lot of other pet sites too! Which ones do you enjoy besides EC? O:
If you ever have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message !

Non-binary
5 posts

cowboy • 7 June 2023 at 7:49 PM

@vivian thanks for the sweet message!! i am on dragon cave, pixel cat's end, lioden, wolven, neopets, and pokefarm! so quite a handful hahaha but i'm most active on pixel cat's end :]

Female
1,143 posts

valorieviolet • 8 June 2023 at 1:53 PM

@cowboy

Welcome Cowboy! 😊

Daisy explained the Click Exchange really well, you're going to want to make use of that tool at some point to get stats for your creatures. Since you only have a couple of eggs right now, you could put them all in there if you wanted!

Also do you recommend Pixel Cat's End? I've never hear of that site before, but I'm a sucker for anything cat related and the art seems really cute from what I can see!

Non-binary
5 posts

cowboy • 8 June 2023 at 8:13 PM

@valorieviolet

yes i 100% recommend pixel cat's end. it has a small userbase (less than 10,000 people) but it is one of the most passionate userbases i've seen on a petsite. i love it and its simplicity. i hope that if you join i could even add you!

unfortunately it's a closed beta with registration slots opening every few months. but you're in luck!! the reg window opens this month June 23rd @ 18:00 - June 25th @ 18:00 EDT!