Returning after 9 years?!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
95 posts

dr_grinch • 18 June 2023 at 1:59 PM

Well apparently I made an account on here back in 2014 and forgot all about it. Seems like any eggs i got have poof'd. I've slowly been getting through my dallies and have managed to get my hands on the 2 new eggs for this month already!

I have a few questions that I can't seem to find the answers too.

#1: Why are creatures like the Mackatron not filled in past the egg stage? I've seen maybe 1 or 2 different stages from other users with Mackatron creatures but yet the other stages haven't been filled in on the archives.

#2: how in the world do you know if you have a common pet or uncommon etc... I've been looking at the population rank to kinda give me an idea with the eggs i find in the cave but eh...

#3: how do pets get stars I know you can buy the star potion and give them the star but is this something that happens randomly when they evolve? or something random when you claim the egg?

#4: When a species has 4% chance of Non-binary even if the species is very common, does that low gender chance increase the price?

475 posts

spell • 18 June 2023 at 2:15 PM

@dr_grinch
Welcome back! 😊 Let me know if you have any other questions ^^

#1: Some creature stages are hidden - it's meant to be a surprise until you evolve it yourself but it's usually pretty easy to find them from other users or by looking at the static image links.

#2: Everything currently available in the cave is not worth too much or "rare" - most of them are cave commons, meaning they have been and will continue to be in the cave for a very long time. The 2 new eggs for this month (Capicoco and Tropoki) are cave monthlies that will retire at the end of the month - they will slowly appreciate in value the longer they are retired. I think every creature has the potential to be re-released at some point in the future.

#3: You can rarely find star creatures in the cave (or even more rarely, from the asteroid/other means).

#4: It depends on the creature and whether any users are interested - most generally don't care too much but some users might be after the rare gender and be willing to pay more.

Female
95 posts

dr_grinch • 18 June 2023 at 4:31 PM

@spell thank you so much! That about does it for my questions and makes sense.