Answered, thanks much <3

in Help & Questions

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 2 July 2023 at 11:34 AM

So most of profiles have a preferred feeding tab, right? But when I click on that particular tab, I get ALL the eggs in order, not just the feeding tab ones. What's the point then, or what's the secret to click just that feed one?

Female
2,715 posts

jlya • 2 July 2023 at 3:42 PM

@suzanab
Feeding using the feeding tabs is like the click exchange, where you have to click each individual creature instead of using the arrows to go through the user's cove.
This is very tedious so most people (including me) use a web extension such as Linkclump (for Google Chrome) or Snaplinks (for Firefox). They are free to download and when installed on your browser they allow you to open several tabs at a time - for Snaplinks I believe you hold down the right-click button on your mouse and scroll over all the eggs you want to feed. It will then open the link/tab for each of those individual creatures. After you feed the creature on one tab you press CTRL+W to close that tab, feed the creature on the next tab, and repeat the process.
These only work on a computer though, so I usually don't feed lists when I'm on mobile.
I HIGHLY recommend these extensions, they are reliable and they make feeding so much faster it's ridiculous. I make twice the EC in half the time when I feed using this method, which is why it's so popular.
That's the long answer to your question but I hope it helps! ❤️

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 3 July 2023 at 10:35 AM

@jlya

I actually thought it would be a simpler thing then click, click, click, maybe in the near future 😃 Thank you so much for all your patience and time to answer, I appreciate all of it, I love long explanations that leave me sure I really got it 😃 ❤️