Creature suggestiom: fireshadow

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Other
11 posts

calebspiano • 31 July 2023 at 11:33 AM

I suggest a creature called fireshadow and it would be incredible in this game...

I suggest to evolve with views, and his entry should be:

''The fireshadows are dark creatures that loves burn things for eat them, when it grow, they can be... some sinister and throw shadow balls for fun or for fury... however, this creatures needs a lot of attention...''

please accept it...

1,950 posts

opalquinze • 31 July 2023 at 12:42 PM

@calebspiano
don't wanna be rude, but you gotta provide an image on how your creature looks! text can only do so much, so update your post whenever you manage to draw one up for this!

this does seem to be a WIP, so again, update your post to have a bit more info (and with an image url) on said suggestion whenever possible!

Other
11 posts

calebspiano • 31 July 2023 at 3:56 PM

@oplaquinze, first, I have a dark personality, second, WHAT IS WIP?!

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 31 July 2023 at 3:59 PM

@calebspiano
WIP = Work in progress 😊
Be sure to check other suggestions to see what’s lacking. The more details added, the higher chance of being chosen ^^

Other
11 posts

calebspiano • 31 July 2023 at 4:02 PM

@twinkle and @oplaquinze also I don't know how to draw, and basically, I don't know many English words because my natal language is Spanish, so, what mean lacking?

1,950 posts

opalquinze • 31 July 2023 at 4:51 PM

@calebspiano
if you don’t know how to draw, you can ask somebody if they’re willing to draw out your suggestion for you!

i’m unfortunately not fluent in Spanish (so i wouldn’t know how to exactly translate certain terms to you), but what twinkle means by “lacking” is that there’s not enough detail (think of it like a little story) your creature has that makes it special! maybe have a look around these creatures since i assume from the description you put for your creature, it would belong with these here! hopefully you’ll get some inspiration from reading the descriptions on some of them!

(also not to be rude again, but please check the spelling of my username next time, i didn’t get pinged here)

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 31 July 2023 at 6:31 PM

@calebspiano
Could be a rough sketch or if not, just describe how’d you like each stage to look like 😊 English is not my natal language too so I can totally relate :>

Female
1,296 posts

daisycat • 31 July 2023 at 8:21 PM

@calebspiano
Hola! Hablo espanol, me encanta la lengua, pero ingles es me lengua primera. Aprendo espanol en escuela para seis or siete anos. No es perfecto or correcto siempre, pero, creo que mi idea es claro. 😉

Tu idea de creatura es muy diveritdo! Sugiero un nombre que combinao las palabras de "fire" y "shadow", en espanol, dar un tribute a tu lengua natural. Como... Fuegombra = fuego + sombra. O, Sombruego = sombra + fuego.

Entonces, tu creatura... que tipo de animal? Un dragon? Mammal? Gato, perro, o...? Mythical? Y que colores para tu idea? En mi mente, veo negro y rojo, y tal vez naranjo, tambien. Tal vez un poquito de amarillo. Colores para el fuego y negro para la sombra.

Que piensas? 😊 Me gustaria ayudete mas si necesitas!

Translation since languages other than English are not allowed, so hope posting this will make it okay:

Hello! I speak Spanish, I love the language, but English is my first language. I learned Spanish in school for six or seven years. It's not perfect or always correct, but, I believe it gets the point across. 😉

Your creature idea is very fun! I suggest a name that combines the words "fire" and "shadow", in Spanish, to give a tribute to your native language. Like... Fuegombra = fuego + sombra. O, Sombruego = sombra + fuego.

So, your creature... what type of animal is it? A dragon? Mammal? Cat, dog, or...? Mythical? And what colors for your idea? In my mind, I see black and red, and maybe orange, too. Maybe a little bit of yellow. Colors for the fire and black for the shadow.

What do you think? 😊 I would like to help you more if you need!

Other
11 posts

calebspiano • 1 August 2023 at 12:17 PM

@daisycat like a dragon

319 posts

chihiro_sang • 2 August 2023 at 9:30 AM

There are a few people within the creature suggestion tab that offer commissions or drawing resources for you to use for this idea.