Slowly getting back into egg cave

in General

1,136 posts

taunter • 11 August 2023 at 9:17 PM

As per the title I've checked in over the years to see how the community has been going. Nice to recognize a few players I still remember.

While my profile says I joined in 2012, I actually joined in late in 2010 on another account (now deleted). I was introduced to Egg Cave through a neopets guild where someone brought me over to start collecting these lovely pixel creatures.

So how've ya'll been?

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 11 August 2023 at 9:50 PM

@taunter Hi!! It's nice to see old users come back ❤️
I found this site advertised on marapets in 2009, but I don't visit there anymore.
I also play subeta and chickensmoothie but I don't visit those sites as often as here.

You might want to check out my Forum Token Shop & personal Auctionhouse c:

1,968 posts

opalquinze • 11 August 2023 at 10:55 PM

@taunter
doing alright!

it honestly surprises to see a couple of old users still go on here! think i decided to join EggCave last year through someone’s forum signature on Subeta since the egg they had was neat (couldn’t remember which one it was) since it reminded me of a similar pet site that had this concept (that’s been long shut down).

1,136 posts

taunter • 12 August 2023 at 6:55 AM

@twinkle
@opalquinze

This is the first I'm learning about subeta, but I am familiar with marapets and chickensmoothie. I didn't play on them as much as I did on egg cave or this other adoptable game Valenth. Valenth's long gone as the site was shut down.

EggCave holds quite a big of nostalgia as I remember at one point I went on it daily for years. It defined a good part of my childhood where I have some fond memories (and also cringey ones).