Arrival Dates For Available Creatures?

in Help & Questions

Trans
20 posts

fenbug • 6 September 2023 at 12:32 AM

I'm making a spreadsheet for personal use, and part of it is including the day that each creature made its debut. However, I noticed that many available creatures don't have the day they came out, or even a tag for what year they came out. Is there any way to see when creatures that are always available came out?

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 6 September 2023 at 1:25 AM

@fenbug

Hi there! If you compile a list of creatures that are missing the date, I can help you out by listing the day the creature came out 😊

Trans
20 posts

fenbug • 7 September 2023 at 1:51 PM

@newlife

Here's most of the creatures that are missing their year and/or day. I say most because I might have missed a few, because as far as I can tell the Retired and Endangered creatures are all fine, but there could be exceptions.
Akrep
Alkub
Artemiane
Augga
Barbat
Batwom
Bivalventine
Cachnid
Cactower
Caiman
Calla
Camlette
Candacade
Canosh
Cayni
Chocopan
Cicadiem
Clorgi
Cornivore
Cosmomon
Cupig
Cyprinus
Deena
Dilloton
Diminuaith
Dinno
Distorticai
Donnola
Doppelganger
Dorrup
Dragfer
Efni
Elge
Fangtharp
Farlot
Floicol
Flor
Flub
Foxfly
Frice
Gamaeso
Gestan
Glooble
Gode
Goggy
Goolime
Greenold
Honk
Ibridi
Icenyro
Ikamifoo
Imovsa
Izalav
Jerob
Kakakuona
Kambing
Kangchroma
Kendo
Kesko
Kinump
Kleebet
Knurrock
Kujak
Lazzar
Lepragon
Listrick
Luminette
Luskrull
Luxu
Mackatron
Magmish
Marlay
Maser
Mecha
Meepus
Meerna
Mo
Muckle
Muska
Nipha
Nomtuk
Nyacos
Oro
Pabassa
Pangolin
Picerak
Pinkunk
Prankey
Pthali
Puffup
Pyraguin
Raccyon
Rapu
Reidea
Reminsect
Ringtail
Rivet
Sankose
Savarab
Scimma
Shawloot
Shrew
Skreel
Smokemuth
Snawler
Snerris
Soetzal
Soltore
Spidet
Squidot
Storticai
Suckerlop
Tasma
Teckarck
Tedory
Tenalp
Terron
Texu
Tidnab
Tiver
Trick
Trident
Trinit
Viranov
Whoon
Wynerl
Yazan
Yeep

Female
760 posts

okami • 7 September 2023 at 2:25 PM

@fenbug
The fan site eggcavity (https://eggcavity.com/indexes/creatures) has most (if not all) of the creature release dates. They also have an option to sort all creatures from oldest released to newest, and vice versa. I'd recommend looking there 😊

Female
1,741 posts

minnie298a • 7 September 2023 at 8:01 PM

@fenbug
If you go digging through the old Site Blog posts you could possibly find a lot of the info. For example:
- The Calla and Terron are both mentioned in the second Site Blog dated July 22, 2009, in a way that makes them sound original.
- The Yeep is "pictured" on the July 29, 2009, again like it was there at the sites opening.

In saying that.....
The Bivalentine was released February 14, 2023, as this years "brand-new Chocotravaganza Exchange creature prize". https://eggcave.com/blog/valentines-day-2023-chocotravaganza-exchange-is-back?page=1 It was available until the end of Feb, and will most likely be available next year during the same event.

The Candacade was released October 01, 2022 as last years Halloween Fair Prize creature. Again, it is seasonal, and will most likely be available through the same event this October. (Can't be bothered finding the blog link, or the day the shop closed in early November). The Luxu was the new prize for 2020, and the Snerris for 2019, and they have been available each October through the shop. This may be the Snerris' last year, or that may have been last year. I've lost track, so unless someone else has count, we will have to wait until the prize shop opens/announcements are made for this year.