Loads of retired and endangered dead creatures UFT

in Trading & Auctions

Female
656 posts

pamela • 22 September 2023 at 11:49 AM

So I have loads of dead creatures waiting for resurrection from mainly 2012-2014. Not looking for anything particular, I would be just happy to see them start a life again. Resurrection fee is 200CC and you can offer anything with it what feels fair to you, whether its CC, EC or some nice little creature. 😊

Most of these I have multiple, different stages and genders. So if you are looking for a specific stage or gender, feel free to ask. I will strike out the creature from a list when I run out of some species. But currently all of these are available:

Retired (originals):

Lagcaous
Gantula
Mirkang
Kampos
Kinka
Curcull
Kaihon
Barthug
Keras
Jelal
Harpis
Borro
Irel
Tuloop
Demga
Fiamma
Pami
Peeyu
Nuomek
Odon
Sweesh
Amarra
Mystic
Quinnit
Neebu
Pahoehoe
Lotty
Cantik
Candit
Torget
Vulpselle
Jacko
Pogknot

Endangered:

Sorien
Sey
Garguaith
Iramae
Kaihon
Mekii
Sparktail (starred)
Taigrin
Horsca
Crabbert
Rosse

Female
45 posts

gorillaz_girl15 • 27 September 2023 at 1:42 AM

@pamela
Are you wanting current pricings for these creatures or do you just wanna see them live again and we are able to offer anything?
Than you!! 😊

Female
656 posts

pamela • 27 September 2023 at 3:21 AM

@gorillaz_girl15

You can offer anything 😊 Cause its kind of sad that they are just stuck there waiting to be resurrected. Im not interested in cave commons though.

But the 200CC is a must as it is the resurrection fee.

Which creature(s) interest you?

Female
45 posts

gorillaz_girl15 • 27 September 2023 at 4:19 AM

I'm interested in
Gantula
Fiamma
Nuomek
Sweesh
Mystic
Neebu
Torget
Vulpselle

I have some retired, seasonal, and cave monthlies up for trade if anything like that interests you, as well as cc! Obviously the 200cc will be included for each creature on top of anything you're interested in! 😊

Female
656 posts

pamela • 27 September 2023 at 3:51 PM

@gorillaz_girl15
Im interested in your unixi! 😊 And you can add some CC/EC if you wish to, but you dont have to.

One more question for you: would you prefer evolved creatures or the earliest stages possible? Or it doesent matter for you?

You can send over the CC first, then I can resurrect the creatures and set up a trade. 😊

I can totally understand if you dont want to send all the CC at once, we can do some creatures first and the others later or whatever you feel comfortable with.

I am online daily, but it make take some time to answer due to my work and also eastern europe time zone.

Female
45 posts

gorillaz_girl15 • 27 September 2023 at 11:01 PM

I am about to head into work so I won’t be able to do anything until tomorrow, but you can have my Unixi for sure! Also the earlier stage the better! I usually prefer only eggs but if it’s still pretty young i’m ok with that too. @pamela

Female
656 posts

pamela • 28 September 2023 at 12:42 AM

@gorillaz_girl15

No worries. Im not in a hurry!

I checked the creatures as well. Neebu is in stage 4 and Vulpselle and Torget in stage 2, the rest of the creatures are all still eggs. So just let me know if you are not interested in Neebu.

Female
45 posts

gorillaz_girl15 • 28 September 2023 at 10:50 AM

I’ll take all of them!

I’m not sure how you want to tackle this but I’m cool with whatever you decide πŸ˜‚

Female
656 posts

pamela • 2 October 2023 at 11:46 AM

@gorillaz_girl15
So sorry about the late answer. As you didnt ping me, I didnt get the notification. πŸ˜…
But I sent you a mail. Maybe that would make the communication easier and quicker. 😊