Mad Science

in Help & Questions

Female
45 posts

gorillaz_girl15 • 1 October 2023 at 9:32 AM

I'm confused about mad science. Is there a trick to it or is it completely up to luck? I've tried it over a dozen times and haven't won once ;-;

Female
113 posts

yrnaelle • 1 October 2023 at 10:22 AM

It is pure luck I think ;_;

Female
1,740 posts

minnie298a • 1 October 2023 at 10:33 AM

Random luck. Personally, I always pick the same one. My thinking is that I'm not "chasing" the winning spot, that it will find me.

I'm fairly certain the only games that are skill based are the Stargazing and Travels of Terror.

Female
113 posts

yrnaelle • 1 October 2023 at 10:36 AM

Yeah I do same I only choose the same one.

For Travels of Terror I litteraly do not do it because I don't know the travels by heart ☹️ So I do not even try to put something.

Female
1,740 posts

minnie298a • 1 October 2023 at 11:05 AM

@yrnaelle
There is a guide with hints on how to use it to help with TT. As far as I'm aware nobody has updated it yet for this year, but I found last year's by searching terror in the forum search (I'd put the link but it's harder to do on my tablet). Its missing the travels released in the last year, but is still useful.

Edit: Now I'm on my computer and can do things easier.
If anyone else is interested, the guide I referred to is actually on a board from 2021. https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/75752
There is a post on the second page with some of 2022's new travels, but I noticed some had their design name, not the released name, so it is complete, but not.

Female
113 posts

yrnaelle • 1 October 2023 at 11:08 AM

@minnie298a Oh Okay! I don't even know why I did not even thought of it :/
Thank you! I'll go take a look at it!

Female
45 posts

gorillaz_girl15 • 1 October 2023 at 11:58 AM

@yrnaelle
@minnie298a

Thank you for the responses! That makes me feel a lot better to know I don't just suck XD