Egg Cave Autocomplete Game

in Forum Games

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 22 October 2023 at 9:30 PM

Eɢɢ Cᴀᴠᴇ  ——————
𝚊  𝚞  𝚝  𝚘  𝚌  𝚘  𝚖  𝚙  𝚕  𝚎  𝚝  𝚎
————— Pʜᴏɴᴇ Gᴀᴍᴇ

Use text suggestions to complete any or all of these sentences!

Simply select any of the suggested words you are provided and fill in the blanks.

You are encouraged to create your own, as well.

When I play Egg Cave, I collect _______, but my favorite thing to do is _______.
The best thing about Egg Cave is _______.
The worst thing about Egg Cave is _______.
The worst thing that happened to me on Egg Cave was _______.
One time I found a _______ in the Cave and it _______.
The Trades Center has too many _______ and not enough _______.
My friend on Egg Cave sent me a _______ and I told them _______.
I dropped my Cave Cash in the Ark City Sewers and a giant _______ took it and _______.
Yesterday in the forums, someone said the Thief Shop was _______.
I lost an auction with an egg I really wanted, but it's okay because _______.
My favorite creature looks like a _______ and sounds like a _______.
I got a PM about my favorite creature that asked if I could _______.
The Science and Research Center said _______.
When I visited the Bakery and bought a _______ it ended up having _______ inside.

I almost exclusively play on my computer, but I used my phone to complete these. Although, my computer does have suggested text that populates occasionally. Here are some of my results:

When I play Egg Cave, I collect eggs, but my favorite thing to do is eat them. 😳
The worst thing about Egg Cave is that it makes you want to play. (Ain't that the truth LOL.)
The worst thing that happened to me on Egg Cave was when another player was trying to kill my egg.

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 23 October 2023 at 2:54 AM

I got a PM about my favorite creature that asked if I could just don't get it.

.....rude :')

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 30 October 2023 at 7:19 PM

@shirothekittehlover
LOL that's a good one!

The Trades Center has too many people and not enough talent.
When I visited the Bakery and bought a cake it ended up having a huge hole inside.
My favorite creature looks like a cat and sounds like a mouse. (Literally Mildred lol.)

Female
1,146 posts

valorieviolet • 31 October 2023 at 12:28 AM

When I play Egg Cave, I collect a bunch and I get to see a lot, but my favorite thing to do is to just sit there for an extra minute or so to play it and see how much it really changes.*

*I wasn't sure when to stop using predictive text for this one lol

The Trades Center has too many people and not enough players.

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 31 October 2023 at 1:00 AM

@valorieviolet
LOL OMG. Your first one is sooo true!! It reminds me of this hilarious quote from @matcha! He said it to me a few weeks ago and I had to write it down it was so funny and true.

"That website is terrible. Things happen just enough to keep you waiting. I feel like if it was slower moving, it would be easier to get off. Is that a cucumber sandwich?"

His remark of "terrible" is light-hearted, of course (he's literally the sweetest person ever), and the cucumber sandwich part... XD ...I saw a cucumber sandwich in the food store, and I was like mm that looks good right now (I mean, most EC food does). And Matcha was like oh? And I was like yeah cucumber sandwiches, it's like a tea sandwich thing. So I looked it up to show him a recipe and I was busy checking it out and he was busy doing idk what, I think just got off EC, but whatever it was elicited him to say what he said, and then look over at my screen and ask, is that a cucumber sandwich? XDDDD Idk if it's a you-had-to-be-there thing but yeah. 😋

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 31 October 2023 at 1:32 AM

@daisycat
This is so fun! I was on my laptop and had to get my cellphone c:

My favorite creature looks like a dragon and sounds like a giant spider. That’s totally not a smitten XD

The Science and Research Center said that they had to be careful about the amount of radiation that they pump into the machine because it could damage the brain. lol

When I play Egg Cave, I collect all the eggs but my favorite thing to do is make a list of all the people that I have been with. Awww ❤️

The best thing about Egg Cave is that you can see all the different ways to get eggs and the best thing is that the eggs are not the same and they come in different colors. True! :0

The worst thing about Egg Cave is the amount of time you have to spend on your computer. XDD

Female
1,146 posts

valorieviolet • 31 October 2023 at 1:42 AM

@daisycat

He said that about EggCave?? xD I think it's slightly more of a you-had-to-be-there thing, but his initial cucumber sandwich question did make me chuckle! I would love to be munching on one of those right about now... But I do agree with the quote, too!! I keep checking and refreshing, but nothing ever changes... until finally it does lol

Female
2,721 posts

jlya • 8 November 2023 at 12:07 PM

@daisycat
"The Trades Center has too many people and not enough talent."
I'm cracking up, that's hilarious.

The best thing about Eggcave is the garage door and the momentary warmth.
What? xD

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 8 November 2023 at 9:13 PM

The worst thing that happened to me on Egg Cave was a story about the money you don't have.

..No comment /lh

Female
519 posts

boba • 8 November 2023 at 11:45 PM

When i play eggcave, i collect the same amount of coins, but my favorite thing to do is to buy a new one and play it on the same day.
Excuse me, what?? 🤔
My favorite creature looks like a cat and sounds like an angel.
We need something like this on eggcave 👏

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 22 November 2023 at 6:56 AM

The Science and Research Center said I have a little bit too much love but it's not.

??????

Female
158 posts

applegranny • 22 November 2023 at 9:18 AM

My friend on Egg Cave sent me a picture and I told them to put it in their mouth 😘!

Female
138 posts

xiaomixiaoling • 25 November 2023 at 2:42 AM

When I play Egg Cave, I collect a lot of cards, but my favorite thing to do is play a game of Egg Cave.
I don’t think you can collect cards in eggcave… and if you are already playing eggcave, how do you play eggcave inside of eggcave???

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 27 November 2023 at 10:38 PM

@xiaomixiaoling
eggcave-ception

24 posts

spottledmutt • 28 November 2023 at 1:49 PM

The best thing about Egg Cave is the ability for you and the other people to get a little better.
The worst thing about Egg Cave is the lack of the game itself.
The worst thing that happened to me on Egg Cave was when my mom told my dad to take a bath.
One time I found a girl in the Cave and it looked so pretty.

Female
158 posts

applegranny • 2 December 2023 at 11:39 AM

I dropped my Cave Cash in the Ark City Sewers and a giant hole of water took it and left the cave with it.

I'm thinking, Smart Water?

Female
1,146 posts

valorieviolet • 12 December 2023 at 4:41 PM

I got a PM about my favorite creature that asked if I could be his wife.

Interesting.

1,134 posts

hikanu • 12 December 2023 at 4:55 PM

One time I found a little less in the Cave and it's not that bad.

I dropped my Cave Cash in the Ark City Sewers and a giant dog took it and looked at them.

I lost an auction with an egg I really wanted, but it's okay because of the money.

I got a PM about my favorite creature that asked if I could have gotten lost on the internet like kids do these days.

It's not the worst autocompletes I've ever had the pleasure of sharing. They're only slightly odd. At least Merlin didn't get involved this time. XD

Female
1,146 posts

valorieviolet • 12 December 2023 at 5:42 PM

@hikanu

Your third autocomplete is sooo relatable, I love it xD

1,134 posts

hikanu • 12 December 2023 at 6:41 PM

@valorieviolet I know! Considering I actually have a lot of money stuck in the auctions right now. xD

Female
177 posts

pastelrabbit • 27 December 2023 at 9:29 AM

One time I found a bath in the Cave and it was just a bath.

Yesterday in the forums, someone said the Thief Shop was a joke.

When I visited the Bakery and bought a bunch of candy it ended up having some random stuff inside.

The Science and Research Center said that they were not afraid of the woods and green

My favorite creature looks like a good idea and sounds like a bath.

What’s with autocomplete and baths? 😆

Female
158 posts

applegranny • 15 January 2024 at 2:03 PM

One time I found a __new friend_____ in the Cave and it _made me feel like a little kid______.

Ah!