Music Club :P

in Roleplaying

Female
307 posts

ayuzawa • 6 October 2011 at 4:35 AM

... You're a normal school student, who's just enrolled in a private school. You're life is pretty much a rountine, but one day you see a poster, which changes your life πŸ˜‹ (Or will change your life if you sign the form) (Btw I apologise if you think this beginning is lousy ☹️)

On it, it says 'Music Club'. Thinking that you might try playing a musical instrument to brighten up your rountine life, you take a pen from your pencilcase and write out the form.... πŸ˜‹

Name:
Grade: ... (Because of different education systems in the world, just say Freshman or Senior πŸ˜‹ Remember this is a school so they have to do this even if it doesn't matter πŸ˜‹)
Instrument: (Any instrument, I'd prefer it if it's more well known, and if we're gonna put powers into this then pianists and keyboardists are gonna be left out ☹️ (levitating pianos?πŸ˜ƒ) Btw each person has to have a DIFFERENT instrument,-maz two of the same instruement I don't wanna have 5 guitarsπŸ˜‹)
Reason why join: (Can be left out, if you want)
Vocals: (You have to choose between this or instrument, max two vocals)

Personality☹️Put it in another spot, a bit lower, away from official form)

Since this is a highschool, only crushes/ flirting is allowed. I don't want this RP to be a virtual simulation of real life Unless there are ten billion objections ☹️

Don't Pm me. Please. Unless it's about something outside the current plot.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 6 October 2011 at 4:58 AM

Bump!~ 😊

Female
307 posts

ayuzawa • 6 October 2011 at 5:08 AM

@evolutary
ty~

~*~*~*~*~*~
Right now, I'm not sure if I wanna connect powers with the instruments, so ya
~*~*~*~*~*~

My Form:
Name:Stella
Grade:Freshman πŸ˜‹ (There will have to be a few seniors)
Instrument:.... (I just remembered... Luminous Arc 3 O_o) piccolo (It doesn't really matter much, cos the music club has nothing to do with what's inside πŸ˜‹ But then it might decide SOMETHING)
Reason: I'm bored 😊

~*~*~*~*~*
Personality
~*~*~*~*~*

A sorta mistrusting person, cos her parents leave her alone without much food at home, and doesn't really enjoy a lot in life until she learns how to play fpiccolo in the club

Hair is just above shoulder-length, and dark brown, wild eyes, dark brown, wears uniform but makes the skirt short, even though against regulations πŸ˜‹ Also carries pocketknife SOMEWHERE in her clothes... Teachers are generally scared of her πŸ˜ƒ

(Btw, I might change the 'music club' int o something more serious if this RP actually starts...)

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 6 October 2011 at 5:26 AM

buyp! Yes that's right I have stolen the buyp power 😈

9,386 posts

smilies • 6 October 2011 at 5:34 AM

What... Does "Freshman" mean? X) is there a year in which all students use a particular perfume? And I don't understand "grades" at all. Years are MUUCH simpler people πŸ˜‹ And I'm staring at this and wondering whether I should chose keyboard/piano which I play in real life, or vocals, which I wish I had enough confidence to try πŸ˜‹ And I watch Glee.

Female
307 posts

ayuzawa • 6 October 2011 at 5:45 AM

@smilies
Freshman- new to the school, doesn't know too many people, unless you're like really popular cos the school is (the rest has been cut out in other to not give spoilers πŸ˜‹)
Senior- You know the school quite well, you know the teachers, people, rooms etc. I'll probably PM those people πŸ˜‹

Sorry ☹️ But It's sorta simploer for me with Freshman and Senior 😊

It's your choice 😊 lol πŸ˜‹ If you wanna, you should try vocals πŸ˜‹

In fact, I'm wondering if I should put music into here.... ☹️

@mangyrawr
lol πŸ˜ƒ (I have just realised I am overusing emoticons πŸ˜‹ lol)

And I don't put a personality section cos school clubs don't ask for that, but if you wanna (if anyone wants to) make a separate part and tell us your personality πŸ˜‹ Actually, do that... And don't PM me questions unless I send you a PM first cos I don't like getting PMs. Sorry ☹️

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 6 October 2011 at 5:58 AM

@ayuzawa

I see lol, you've come back to life~ With an RP in the making~

Form: Julia
Grade: Senior (Because I'm old πŸ˜‹)
Instrument: ~Violin~
Reason: Loves Music, and knows STUFF, so came here to oversee STUFF

~*~*~*~*~
Personality
~*~*~*~*~

Hmm... She's this cool type of person who's basically popular in the school (What's the school's name?) She knows a lot, and is on generally good terms with the teachers, which allows her to skimp out on work and hw πŸ˜‹, she's not really flirty for her age, and she's not like the technologised kind of person but she knows enough about them ~

(Considering its set in a school right NOW, are you gonna allow crushes/romance/flirting/ etc - highschool? You need to be more clear ☹️ No offence)

Female
307 posts

ayuzawa • 6 October 2011 at 6:03 AM

@angel_star

lol, I have to come back sometimes cos I'm in the middle of deciding whether I should hiatus and read sakura hime kaden or kamikaze kaitou jeanne even though kamikaze kaitou jeanne's drawings are medicore compared to full moon wo sagashite's drawings~

Ok, form accepted πŸ˜‹ I'll edit.. ☹️ *cries* lol jks

Editing is slightly annoying though ☹️

Deleted • 6 October 2011 at 6:20 AM

I like this, but you've taken the flute xD
Have fun~

Female
307 posts

ayuzawa • 6 October 2011 at 6:24 AM

@mochi

hmm? I took the flute? Isn't it the recorder? Sorry, I'm doing a lot of editing ... Wait, its piccolo...