Hello All!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Agender
5 posts

sabbaticaljester • 14 November 2023 at 8:12 AM

I think I may have been on this site at one point as it seems familiar, but I don't remember much about it if I was. Anyway, hello! I'm Sabbatical, but everyone calls me Jester, so you can too!
I love dragons and draconic based species, good books, and birds! Writing is one of my favorite hobbies as well, so if you like roleplaying, let me know!

Female
1,306 posts

daisycat • 14 November 2023 at 8:43 AM

@sabbaticaljester
Hi Jester! My name's Daisy. 😊 Welcome!! There is an Egg Cave fan site that lists types of creatures; here are the dragon and bird creature links:

https://eggcavity.com/indexes/creatures?category=Dragon
https://eggcavity.com/indexes/creatures?category=Bird

There is also a creature called the Jester! ^^

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 14 November 2023 at 9:10 AM

@sabbaticaljester
Hello, Jester! Welcome to Eggcave 🥚
Here is a Newbie's Guide to help you get started 😊
My favorite dragon creature is the Ignis and favorite bird would be the Ornisment ^^
I hope you enjoy it here! ❤️

Female
930 posts

shirothekittehlover • 14 November 2023 at 10:00 AM

@sabbaticaljester
Hi there, welcome to EggCave! ^^
I'm Shiro, nice to meet you :>
Also, we share the same interests too.... :0

Female
118 posts

osean • 14 November 2023 at 10:27 AM

Hello and welcome

Agender
5 posts

sabbaticaljester • 14 November 2023 at 11:08 AM

@daisycat Omg! The Jester looks so cute, I gotta try and get it at some point, if possible! Thanks for the links!
@twinkle Those are so cute! 😃 I'm looking forward to all the dragon and bird species i can get my hands on!! I appreciate the guide!
@shirothekittehlover Oh really?? Which ones? It's nice to meet you as well!

Female
930 posts

shirothekittehlover • 14 November 2023 at 11:52 AM

@sabbaticaljester
I love dragons, birds, good books, and writing too ❤️
What kinda literature do you like, btw?

Agender
5 posts

sabbaticaljester • 14 November 2023 at 12:18 PM

@shirothekittehlover Fiction, totally! I love Wings of Fire, Warriors, ect. You?

Female
930 posts

shirothekittehlover • 14 November 2023 at 6:54 PM

@sabbaticaljester
Haven't read those books you mentioned yet (I can't buy them at all over here orz), but I'm honestly interested in the story :0c

1,134 posts

hikanu • 14 November 2023 at 7:54 PM

@sabbaticaljester

Hi! I'm Hikanu.

I enjoy writing when the inspirations strikes and reading good stories too. May they be books or fanfics of books or shows. I've been stuck in the rabbit hole of Harry Potter fanfics for the better part of the last 3 years, haha. Though they've been interspersed with some other fandoms when I needed a break.
I do enjoy roleplaying as well. I'm having a long running one that I started with a friend in 2012, we're still going strong. 😃

Agender
5 posts

sabbaticaljester • 15 November 2023 at 12:10 PM

@shirothekittehlover oh that's such a shame :[ I hope you can someday!

@hikanu Wow! That's a long one, incredible honestly! I had one go for about two years as my record. Nice to meet you!

1,134 posts

hikanu • 15 November 2023 at 1:13 PM

@sabbaticaljester Yup, it's a long one (just short of 100k messages counted since 2015). Originally we started it because my friend wanted to get more confident with her English and I wanted to branch out my scope of characters, because I'd almost exclusively done boy characters up to that point. It was really a matter of boy characters being in demand in the 4 years I'd spent roleplaying on other sites until that point. Plus the fact that the "damsel in distress" characters didn't sit well with me and I really struggled with getting people to accept a badass girl, haha.

Which type of roleplay is your favorite? 😊

Female
2,554 posts

dragrawr • 15 November 2023 at 1:48 PM

@sabbaticaljester hi jester !!! My favorite things in the world are dragons !! All of my creature suggestions look like dragons tbh X3 nice to meet you !

Female
228 posts

discordia • 15 November 2023 at 1:57 PM

@sabbiticaljester
Lots of dragon fans here! Welcome to Eggcave!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 20 November 2023 at 5:47 AM

@sabbaticaljester

Welcome to eggcave hope you enjoy it here! Sent you some welcome gifts!😊

Agender
5 posts

sabbaticaljester • 21 November 2023 at 8:05 AM

@jirachiwishmaker Thank you for the gifts!! I'm enjoying my time on here so far!!!