Creature Hoarding

in Trading & Auctions

Male
37 posts

lunarsnowtea • 24 December 2023 at 9:28 PM

I was wondering if anybody would happen to have any Heimurin or Kujak, since I was planning on rebuilding my account since someone hacked onto my account and stole my pets a year-or-so ago, and I'm planning on hoarding unwanted creatures such as the Kujak since I saw a lot of people trading them away because they don't want them, and I'm willing to pay around the new pricing in the Creature Pricing Guide (https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/76694) which is 10k EC once I feed enough creatures to get the needed amount since I'm getting back into the game again..

If you're willing to trade any Kujak to me then I'd hopefully scoop them up right away, but if not then I'm most likely still farming for EC and will hopefully offer for them soon!

Thanks,
Lunar!

Female
294 posts

smitten • 24 December 2023 at 10:02 PM

@l_--firepheonix--_l
I'm so sorry to hear about your old account ☹️
Do you have any idea how that happened? :0
Anyway, here's a trade lot with 15 kujaks, feel free to offer any amount of EC!
Lot #1039771 ❤️

Male
37 posts

lunarsnowtea • 24 December 2023 at 10:10 PM

@smitten
It's alright, I'm pretty sure the person who somehow was able to take all my creatures from this account got banned, though it isn't really a good thing because I was never given any of the creatures back, so I'm just starting anew and luckily I had some outgoing transfers with creatures which the people I was sending them to hadn't accepted them so that was my starting point..
would you happen to be able to take around 35K-36K EC for the Kujak?
I'm trying to complete some quests for a creature on my WL

Female
294 posts

smitten • 24 December 2023 at 10:26 PM

@l_--firepheonix--_l
Oh that sucks ☹️ I'm just glad you were able to retrieve some of your pets though c:
I'm totally ok with that offer! ^^

Male
37 posts

lunarsnowtea • 24 December 2023 at 10:29 PM

@Smitten
Thank you! I was just making sure if you were okay with that, thank you again for your generosity in trading them to me! : D

Female
294 posts

smitten • 24 December 2023 at 10:31 PM

@l_--firepheonix--_l
No worries! c': It's a pleasure to be able to help your cove grow ❤️

Male
37 posts

lunarsnowtea • 24 December 2023 at 10:33 PM

@smitten
Thank you so much! I'll be sure to try and repay you somehow in the future!
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas ^^

Female
294 posts

smitten • 24 December 2023 at 10:41 PM

@l_--firepheonix--_l
Aww thank you!! Happy Holidays!! ❤️

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 25 December 2023 at 10:46 AM

@l_--firepheonix--_l hi! I have a bunch of Kujaks on my UFT side @appleblizzardings which I can offer you for 10k EC each ^^ there's 9 of them so it would be 90k EC for all. would that work for you? let me know! ❤️

Male
37 posts

lunarsnowtea • 26 December 2023 at 11:41 AM

@appleblizzard

Thank you for the offer but I don't have much EC at the moment, though I'd love to offer for them once I get enough (since I have only 13k EC at the moment) :,)

1,134 posts

hikanu • 26 December 2023 at 4:22 PM

@lunarsnowtea Hi. I've got an extra I won't mind trading you. 😊
Just ping me when you're ready!

And if you need somewhere to farm EC, feel free to feed any of my creatures. Both my main and my side account @hiku are feed friendly. 😊

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 26 December 2023 at 7:21 PM

@lunarsnowtea that's alright, let me know whenever you're ready ^^❤️

Male
37 posts

lunarsnowtea • 30 December 2023 at 11:34 PM

@appleblizzard

I have enough for the Kujaks now though I was completing quests for tokens since I was close to getting a creature that's been on my wishlist for a while (that I now have), I apologize for the delay! (ಥ_ಥ)

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 31 December 2023 at 4:54 PM

@lunarsnowtea sorry for the late reply, your Kujaks are ready for you here! ❤ also don't worry about it, I know the pain of completing quests for creatures all too well - the amount of EC I splurged for a Florn is concerning 😭

Male
37 posts

lunarsnowtea • 31 December 2023 at 5:36 PM

@appleblizzard

Thank you!
Also have a Happy New Year ^^

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 31 December 2023 at 6:35 PM

@lunarsnowtea and you too, Happy New Year!! ❤️

Male
37 posts

lunarsnowtea • 1 March 2024 at 8:29 AM

I honestly forgot this existed, but I might start collecting more creatures other than Kujaks, such as the new monthlies (I forgot how to spell the names) but I'm still Kujak'ing/still collecting Kujak's! ^ v^