New Player Here

in Welcomes & Introductions

Non-binary
45 posts

lifeform42 • 7 January 2024 at 1:26 PM

Saw a lot of eggs and creatures in Yarolds! I found that this site runs extremely well on mobile so I thought I’d check it out and maybe even stick around.

I’m excited to be here!

😊

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 7 January 2024 at 1:31 PM

@lifeform42
Welcome to Egg Cave! Have you played any other pet games before? 😊

Non-binary
45 posts

lifeform42 • 7 January 2024 at 1:32 PM

@daisycat Yup! Im on Flight Rising, Xanje, and The Final Outpost as well as Yarold’s click exchange under the same username.

What about you?

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 7 January 2024 at 1:45 PM

@lifeform42
Ooh, very nice! I've heard of all of those except Final Outpost. 😊 Do you have specific animals / creatures that you're drawn to with each game?

I've played Neopets on and off since 2000, Marapets for a little bit back then, and Subeta last year for like a week lol. ^^' Currently, I only play Egg Cave. I find that I focus on one game and give my all to it, even though other games look great, too. Sometimes other sites are just too overwhelming to jump into as a newbie. Egg Cave was very approachable because it's quite simple.

Non-binary
45 posts

lifeform42 • 7 January 2024 at 1:50 PM

@daisycat Yeah! I like the sites for different reasons. Flight Rising is fun when I want a high energy site. Xanje is nice when I want to play a bejeweled type game with a background that is easy on my eyes. I plan on writing lore on the final outpost. As for here I don’t know quite yet, I’m just checking things out!

Female
118 posts

osean • 13 January 2024 at 8:31 PM

Hello and welcome

Gender Nonconforming
230 posts

dibabeebees • 13 January 2024 at 9:07 PM

Welcome friend!! Id recommend checking out @twinkle 's adoption center when you can! (Also all creatures in "free" tab on my side are up for yoinks)

Have fun!!!