Alternate Cove View

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Trans
20 posts

fenbug • 18 January 2024 at 2:21 PM

While doing my daily clickbacks I can't help but notice that the way you view other users' coves is far less convenient than how you view your own. It would be super useful if you could open another user's cove instead of only being able to see 15 at a time without a way of sorting them, in a way where you could sort their creatures by happiness levels and evolution stage if you want to prioritize hungry or unevolved creatures.

Another reason why this would be helpful is that I've noticed that my creatures that tend to get less and less happy are the ones whose names come later in the alphabet, since most people will just click through the first creatures they come across, as its the quickest and easiest method of doing so. Along with that, it'd be easier to find specific creatures if you're looking through an especially big adoption center.

With the ability to open up a cove this would give users a way to click back where they can prioritize hungry creatures, if they so choose. This way, users who are trying to get their least happy pets back up can click away without worrying that the same pets will be fed back every time, leaving the pets at the bottom of the list with no feeds.

This wouldn't replace the cove you see when you're looking at someone's profile, it would just be an alternate more in-depth form you can reach by pressing one extra button.