New player

in Welcomes & Introductions

Gender Questioning
4 posts

foxarye • 22 January 2024 at 5:29 AM

Hi! I'm Foxarye (or Fox, or Rye) and I joined this site yesterday! Seems like an eggciting time to join, from what I've gathered! I am overall familiar with the concept of the site, just have one question in regard to eggs: how many eggs of a species should I get from the Cave? What's the most common approach? Thanks in advance, and a pleasure to meet you all!

Deleted • 22 January 2024 at 5:49 AM

Welcome to the site! You definitely choose a good moment to be here, it's CRW (creature release week), starting today we will have one new creature for each day of the week, and If you find one of these grab 'em, they'll be more valuable to sell in the future. ๐Ÿ˜‰ You might also want to see this useful newbie guide! ๐Ÿ˜Š

As for your question, it depends on you! These cave creatures are "commons" so they will be available in the cave for a while and you will be able to get more at a later time... my suggestion would be to stick to one per specie (or two) because here creatures will die If they don't receive enough feeding (or If you don't have a Leaf of Vaka, premium item) in your inventory / strongroom (that item prevents starvation). A bigger cove it's more difficult to feed than a smaller one, so maybe start small, explore a little, and see what works for you before hoarding too many creatures. Best of luck! โœจ

Gender Questioning
4 posts

foxarye • 22 January 2024 at 6:06 AM

Thank you very much for the help! ( โ•นโ–ฝโ•น )

1,134 posts

hikanu • 22 January 2024 at 6:13 AM

Hi and welcome. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Another few critters to go for would be the monthlies, as the name suggest, they are changed for new ones monthly. They're also worth more than your regular cave commons, should you wish to sell them off later. This month is the Chipmint and the Sunniflat. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ