Yggdrasil Labyrinth

in Roleplaying

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 7 October 2011 at 2:43 AM

For the whole of your life, the Yggdrasil Labyrinth has silently stood, its mysteries unknown. No one knows since when it existed, and no one knows what is at its deepest floor. But what everyone knows... is that if someone uncovers the secrets of the Labyrinth, fame and fortune will be bequeathed to them. So will you come forth and tackle the challenges fo the Labyrinth?

*Disclaimer: The name of this RP is taken from the Yggdrasil Labyrinth from Etrian Odyssey, and I in no way want to get sued, so I don't own the name in any way whatsoever.*

FORM
Name:
Guild name (People can join up to a guild, but there is a max of two guilds in this RP- a guild basically means your group):
Family:
Role: ( Choose onr out of Medic, Archer, Knight, Mage, Sorcerer (Dark magic), Assassin πŸ˜‹, Gunner)
Ability: (Make sure it fits with your role/job and no godly powers- please make a limit so your character can develop)
Personality:
Description:

Rules: Max of 6 people in the Labyrinth at the same times.
:No swearing
:No fancy technology, I've never heard of knights having mobile phones etc.

I'll think of some more later. Someone, please post so I can write more. Ty.

9,386 posts

smilies • 7 October 2011 at 2:51 AM

@angel_star Post! By max of 6 people in the labyrinth... Does that mean only 6 rpers or what?

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 7 October 2011 at 4:20 AM

@smilies

ah... no- 6 people from each guild, meaning maz 12 in the labyrinth but there can be other people in the town- outside the labyrinth

2,591 posts

celeste • 7 October 2011 at 5:10 AM

@angel_star
Keep talking... the only downside is that I haven't done RP in my whole life O/////////O

154 posts

len • 7 October 2011 at 5:27 AM

@celeste

this my first RP-like the first one I've made- wanna join?

________
*This is angel_star's storage )_( πŸ˜‹*

Oh yeah, cos I cbb (lazy πŸ˜‹) to log out of this account πŸ˜‹, you'll need to add in your background and your reason for joining πŸ˜‹
________

My Form:
Name: Julia
Guild Name: (Decide that if people join)
Family: Old grandpa πŸ˜‹ Parents died exploring labyrinth ☹️
Role: Archer
Position: (Back row, or front row?) Front
Ability: Okayish shooting, must be in the fron to shoot- Good survival skills ( Had to cover for Gramps after parents died), uses dagger too.
Personality: Coolish type πŸ˜‹ Resourceful, relies on herself, but doesn't really have friends other than Gramps cos people in town shunned her cos parents died (bad luck)
Description: Shortish hair, just above the shoulders, slim body, wears leaf green shirt and shorts πŸ˜‹
Background:Well, parents died, no much friends☹️
Reason for exploring: Parents died exploring, so she wants to find out secret-not really for fame

2,591 posts

celeste • 7 October 2011 at 5:39 AM

Name: Wrya
Guild name: ...Are there even any yet?
Family: Nobody
Role: Gunner
Position: (Back row, or front row?) Front
Ability: To gun, gun and gun some more. Also, she can stay oblivious to emotions - taking away all sentimentality.
Personality: Very vague, barely talks. Whenever she wants to make a point, she quietens. Could be a bit meek. Cares deeply for one thing - her gun, and nothing else. Always has a blank stare.
Description: Nobody knows where she came from or who she is. To them, Wrya is just nobody. But herself - what does she think of it? Nobody knows, and nobody actually cares. Even to herself, she is nobody. Has black hair which covers one eye, and a red t-shirt, with a purple jacket. Wears only knee-high shorts, and sneakers.
Background: Was a young orphan, who seemed to be orphaned for unknown reasons. Has no friends. Rumours have started because of her vague heritage. Some say she is an alien. Some say she is royal. Whatever. She pretends not to care. Just caresses a gun all day.
Reason for exploring: She wants to prove to everyone, but mostly herself, she is someone.

@len - DONE!

154 posts

len • 7 October 2011 at 5:45 AM

@celeste

O_o
Your character is a bit like... hmm... a Nobody, with a capital N- KINGDOM HEARTS~ πŸ˜‹

ok, ty, welcome!

2,591 posts

celeste • 7 October 2011 at 5:46 AM

@len
.... Yeah, thanks...

154 posts

len • 7 October 2011 at 5:47 AM

@celeste

O_o

wanna start for a while- like unofficially πŸ˜‹

2,591 posts

celeste • 7 October 2011 at 5:50 AM

@len
LOL that was starting already XD

It was the guildroom... a whole new experience for Wyra, who had been nobody all her life. She'd grown to accept it, of course, but she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to be 'somebody' - not royalty, but an equal. This was her chance!

154 posts

len • 7 October 2011 at 5:57 AM

@celeste

is me the older girl? O_o how did we meet?

2,591 posts

celeste • 7 October 2011 at 5:58 AM

@len
She sighed impatiently. It was almost twelve now, but there was barely anyone in this area. The 12-year old sat down and sighed again. Maybe she was just nobody? Her hope had fizzled away and left her bitter. As bitter as the time she realised she was nobody.

154 posts

len • 7 October 2011 at 6:03 AM

@celeste
V_V

Whyyyyy are you fighting?
btw I might not asnwer quickly cos I'm multitasking πŸ˜‹
and can you edit it so we meet at the... guildroom?
________

Julia glanced at the clock tower. It was almost noon. She sighed. What a bother. She had to reach the Exploration Guild by twelve. Otherwise she would be late to sign up. Glancing at the moss-strewn path, she walked on. What could her parents in heaven be doing now?

2,591 posts

celeste • 7 October 2011 at 6:12 AM

@len *edited*

Noon was approaching, like wind on its swift heels. Wyra's hope had come back as quickly as it fizzled out, as last minute arrivals began to pour in. Even in this rush, the warm room filling up, she was still alone. Alone in this cruel world. What had her parents; her grandparents done to leave her forever? Never mind. She was still nobody after all. Yet there was hope. Not much. But some.

9,386 posts

smilies • 7 October 2011 at 6:48 AM

@Len I love Kingdom Hearts πŸ˜ƒ Oh, and I've never even heard of what this is based on but can I try anyway? Sounds like fun. I'll just go ahead and type this thing out 😸
Hope it's okay....

FORM
Name: Duane
Guild name (People can join up to a guild, but there is a max of two guilds in this RP- a guild basically means your group): ???
Family: Father ditched his mother before he was born, and his mother died when Duane was only eight years old. He travelled from far away only recently. No siblings.
Role: ( Choose onr out of Medic, Archer, Knight, Mage, Sorcerer (Dark magic), Assassin, Gunner) Uhh Assassin πŸ˜‹
Ability: (Make sure it fits with your role/job and no godly powers- please make a limit so your character can develop) Above average speed and flexibility, good with a knife, familiar with the outdoors, exceptional stamina.
Personality: Anyone who knows me knows this: I HATE CHU PERSONALITY BOX! I like to develop my characters, not tell you what to expect πŸ˜‰
Description: Very dark brown hair, ice blue eyes, dark looks, tanned skin, agile but strong build, always looks underfed no matter what he eats (usually not much), wears dark khaki clothes.
Background: Might'a mentioned that earlier in family >.>
Reasons for exploring: Nothing to lose, and he wouldn't mind getting some food easy once in a while.

Okay???

154 posts

len • 7 October 2011 at 7:10 AM

@smilies

πŸ˜‹

Yup, ty πŸ˜‹ yeah, its okay - sorry for forgetting stuff O_o

when enough people join, we;ll meet in the guild place πŸ˜‹
You wanna be back or front? It only applies in travelling - when fighting you can go anywhere, except for running away ^.^ no offence

and i'm sorry for the personality box ☹️

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 7 October 2011 at 9:44 PM

O_o I guess I suck at making RPs ☹️

*cough cough*

Now where was I?

________

Julia could see that the minute hand of the clock on the tower was nearing the 12. She picked up her pace a little. What would it be like to venture forth into that dark Labyrinth?

Female
307 posts

ayuzawa • 9 October 2011 at 3:48 AM

@angel_star

O_O This topic is lagging behind... NO offence ☹️

Bump ^.&

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 11 October 2011 at 1:35 AM

Bump ^.^ Any joiners?

Female
307 posts