My Stories

in Entertainment

Yes more stories plaese and thank (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
73 posts

animefan • 10 February 2024 at 11:56 AM

Warning all my stories are written for fun and anyone can read them at thier own risk. I hope you all like my stories and more. Sorry if I miss spell anything I am not a great speller or reader. I love reading storise , writing a lot of stories for fun and telling stories for fun. I hope you enjoy my stories and more. What do you want me to write about? I will be writing about a powerful non binary character that has a lot of diffened names in my stories and I will need your help to find a way for the other characters and you to keep this powerful non binary character . Let me known if any of my stories of this powerful non binary character is really to you or not ? Site note I will be writing a lot of stuff down and it will be all over the place so I am sorry about that. Site note also will be writing down stories that are not done , that have no tille to them , or have tilles but no stories to them , some of my stories do like to mix in with echother and one other thing is some of my stories do have more the one beging, mulde and end to them. Key Things you need to know about the powerful non binary character are the names Tsuki and Xiao are both fiction characters and non fiction characters in the stories and the powerful non binary character is also call Tsuki as will in some of the stories. Unknown 13

Hi Dose anyone known who or what Unknown 13 is? Unknown 13 is call Unknown 13 by Unknown 24. There are more then 24 Unknown being and other lift formes out there. Unknown 13 scary a lot of things and Unknown 24 a lot. Unknown 24 awaken up in a nightmare dream were a room and Unknown 24 is cover in unknown blood from hand to toe and the room is cover in unknown blood from stilling to flor but one of the walls that is not cover in unknown blood is were a black vofortext with Unknown 13 in the black vofortext. Unknown 13 has it's own black vofortext. Has two red glowimg eyes like a demon and has lought black tentacles that stay out of the black vofortext but Unknown 13 is not know to full come out of the black vofortext. No one known if Unknown 13 is a demon or some thing eles because they are a fear that no one would beleve them and can help them find out who or what Unknown 13 is and what it wants from them? All they do known is Unknown 13 is not Slender Man but would stell like known who or what Unknown 13 is ?
Unknow 24

Unknown 24 is known to go by a lot of differ names. Unknown 24 is not like the other unknown and how they came to be. Unknown 24 is a rarer unknown and one of a kind. Unknown 24 is 100% both male and female. Unknown 24 is known to die a lot all of differ ways so a lot beleve Unknown 24 is die but Unknown 24 come back they do not all ways rakenise that it is stell Unknown 24 that they are talking to and are seeing because Unknown 24 is die. Unknown 24 do not see gender. Unknown 24 beleves all gender have the right to fall in love with anyone or anything they want to fall in love with. Unknown 24 beleves that true love and happey every afer are worth fighting for. All Unknown 24 wished is that the only thing we had to werey about is who or what we want to fall in love with and how mine kids we want with anyone or anything ,That Unknown 24 did not have to feed off of others to stay a live, Could unlock all of Unknown 24 powers to help anyone or anything out. Unknown 24 stay to it self. Unknown 24 needs to feed on others but Unknown 24 is not known to feed on anyone or anything and is more known has the one that dose not feed on anyone or anything wich it not a good thing because Unknown 24 dose not feed like it need to and will die from it. Unknown 24 will not ask to feed on anyone or anything even if Unknown 24 find the ones it need to feed on to keep it a live. There are a lot out there that would be willing to let Unknown 24 feed on them but they do not know how to get Unknown 24 to do so. Unknown 24 is not know to ask anyone or anything if Unknown 24 feed on them or asking for help with anything because Unknown 24 do not think that it is worth borthing them or waything their time even if they may or may not be alb to help Unknown 24 out or would or would not be willing to let Unknown 24 feed on them. If you want to read more will need to go https://www.wattpad.com/1422119418-the-powerful-non-binary-character-and-more there because there are some things that I can't write down on egg cave sorry that I forgot about what can and can't be writed on here. Please and thank you for reading this and I hope enjoy it the stories and more.