Female
44 posts

brightheart201 • 2 April 2024 at 8:56 AM

First of all, for the Easter egg hunt, maybe people could do multiple run through, so like once they get all thirty ( or however many there will be) the counter will reset and they can find them all again. And/or, maybe we can have little mini prizes hidden "in" each egg. So everytime you find and egg, you get a boost/reward/deduction from it, similarly to the dragold's den.

I also think there should be ways to sort searches to narrow things down. Like being able to sort your strong room by item type, or by where you got an item. Also maybe being able to set and advanced search in the item collections page or on other pages, so if you only want to see travels, you can set it to bring up only travels etc.

Maybe we could also make more ways to interact with the creatures such as petting them, which could also be a way to increase happiness, and more reactions to interactions, more than just the simple egg shake. I realize that some of these things might not be possible, but they're just some things I randomly thought of during the day😊

Demifluid
1,504 posts

wonder404exe • 2 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

@brightheart201
i like the mini prize idea, maybe an item or travel related to the creature (though it might be hard to implement because the eggs change every year) I dont like the resetting since people can get one each day (well there is only 9 days but it is stil a l o t) maybe limit it to 2-3 per account (no abusing sides ofc) Yeah you could increase the egg being found... but that would mean add 40 or maybe 50 different eggs each year which would sound terrible to make

yes, if i forgot which item i got from a trade or i want to see ALL of my travels
more filters would be a good choice (such as the tabs in archives)
filter eggs/items by when u obtained them is much easier for me too, not the release date or the stolen date - by when /i/ got them. like i got a 2020 monthly today and then got a monthly from 2010, it would sort the 2010 one first and 2020 second because i obtained the 2010 one more recent

ooo that could be interesting

Female
44 posts

brightheart201 • 2 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

@wonder404exe

That's a fair point. I just feel like it kind of sucks to only be able to get 1 of all of that, without having to go through trades and stuff. Especially since the travels aren't reusable, if you use one, and then decide you want a different travel, it's gone forever. Maybe instead of having the hunt refresh, after the hunt is over, maybe the travels could be released for a short time in the shop and the creature in the cleave. Although, that might not work either....

That's actually a really cool idea to have a way to sort by date obtained(personally) especially if you keep things from trades separate from the things you got from the shops or cave. It would also be helpful when determining price of an object since some guides determine price by rarity and age, so you wouldn't have to go through every single creature or item to find the correct one.