Any other help site? Need answer please

in Help & Questions

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 7 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

So eggcavity went kaboom. Any other site alike? How are we suppose to guess the trivia? Look into archive at almost every egg?!

Three hours later, so many answers, which shall I pick... πŸ™„

Many hours later, someone decent was kind enough to answer, thank you friend ❀️

I'll leave this one open for now in case anyone finds out of an other site like eggcavity.

Female
1,743 posts

minnie298a • 7 April 2024 at 8:36 PM

@suzanab
Most Trivia answers can easily be found in the Archives as they mention the creatures name.

Some other answers can be found here : https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/77119 .thedarkarcher compiled a list with the information (but I'm not sure when it was last updated).

In saying that, questions like todays where it is just a picture, I'm not aware of anywhere but the Archives that can help.

Personally, if I don't have an idea in the first minute or two of staring, then I forfeit the money and put in a random answer (to trigger the reminder notification). If it's a picture of the egg form, I might go searching. Some I know simply from feeding as much as I do or by owning the pet (eg question #4108 I recognized immediately as "Doug", whose real name in my cove is "Shadoug").

But basically, as far as I'm aware, for the picture clues, if you have no idea then it's searching each egg in the archives or not answering.

Reply question, how did eggcavity help?

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 8 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

@minnie298a

In eggcavity we were able to search for trinkets on each egg/creature, on all stages. You could scroll down to everyone till you find an image that looked like the one in trivia. Took about 10-15 min tops, by far so much easier then to go click on every creature in archives here, see stages and find out it isn't that, go start over...ages!

Anyway thanks for replying, at least I don't feel that invisible anymore πŸ˜ƒ

Female
2,554 posts

dragrawr • 8 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

@suzanab also, what u do for images:

If it looks like a recognizable species, ie. A shark, crab, horse, etc

I type in β€œshark” etc into the search bar. Usually there are people who name their creatures what actual animal species they are!! Works like a charm most of the time.

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 9 April 2024 at 6:17 AM

@dragrawr

Oh, thanks, that's actually a great idea 😊