Female
7 posts

candy_kittens • 1 May 2024 at 1:32 AM

Hi all! New user here, been on for just about a week now! Think I've got the hang of how to use this site.

Candy, she/her, 25, and from New Zealand.

Managed to find this site while trying to look for something like the old pet collecting site, Pet Adoptables (or looking on the off chance that site has since returned, because I miss that site). If there's any old people from that site here, my user there was 21stCenturyBreakdown, with my last username on the forums being Sergeant_Stucky (or it may have been Jack Sparrow, it's been so long that I don't entirely remember, but it was one of the two), for if anyone used to frequent that site, and recognises my users. I used to be quite active on that site, but I don't remember anyone else's usernames.

Things I'm interested in, and would love to talk with others about; (feel free to pm me about any of these!)
Top Gear / the Grand Tour
Lost
Big Wolf on Campus
Lord of the Rings
Knight Rider
Prodigal Son
Good Omens
Dolls (particularly Monster High, Bratz, and Rainbow High)
Fanfiction (if you happen to recognise my username from Ao3, yes, that's my account)

Any and all friend requests welcome, as are clicks and feeds on my creatures!

Agender
110 posts

silvia • 3 May 2024 at 5:02 PM

Hello and welcome to EggCave! ✨

I'll link here a very useful Newbie Guide that will surely be of help. If you have any more questions there's the Player Guide and also the help board here on the forums; the community here is nice and will help you out.