Spirited Away Poll

in Entertainment

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 8 October 2011 at 1:57 PM

Do you think Chihiro loved Haku like a brother? Or in a romantic way, or something else? I am writing a fan fiction for Spirited Away and I need some opinions.

Not to sway what you thought, but I think they like liked each other. Not romantic, because Chihiro was too young obviously to love like that. But you know when you were 10 and liked a guy. Kinda a crush, but a bit more? I dunno. The guy who made Spirited Away apparently said it was brother sister, but that wasn't really him, it was just a person quoting him. But it might not have been accurate. I think it is open for questioning, and depends on your interpretation.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 8 October 2011 at 2:02 PM

I say that she loved him as a brother. He was her guardian and she looked up to him as such. 😊

Spirited Away is an awesome movie. I love the movies that he makes! (His name escapes me :/)

Deleted • 8 October 2011 at 2:09 PM

@randomkitty17 i know, i loved it(eexcept when i was little it kinda scared me xD) btw- his name is *something* Miyozaki

@balletninja i think as a brother, maybe a teeny tiny crush😊

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 8 October 2011 at 2:12 PM

@icicle_9510 Yeah, I think kinda. But I relate to her, like I acted like that when I was ten... I sorta still do. And if I was put into the situation, I can honestly saw for me that is how I would have acted around a crush xD

Deleted • 8 October 2011 at 2:18 PM

@balletninja lol xD I used to act like that too...around a boy that had a crush on...but he never noticed me, so i gave up xD I think it'd be awkward to see Chihiro and Haku dating though, or crushing on each though O.O

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 8 October 2011 at 2:22 PM

@icicle_9510 xD Yeah, I thought the same thing about Inuyasha characters. I was like, it just isn't right 0.0 But you know they like each other xD I think you just have to introduce the love in the right way, haha I read one Spirited Away fan fiction and it made me sick because they were like crazy for each other. I like the coyness of their relationship. Like everyone knows they like each other except for each other xD