Favorite Music?

in Entertainment

266 posts

asa • 17 May 2011 at 9:21 PM

@thepells4 ohmy, I think I actually like that song. It's so sad though...for ke$ha at least. I was kinda creeped out at the fact that she said it was her funeral...o__Ox but I like the song itself. 😉

I'm daaaaancing, with tears in my eyes,
just fiiiighting, to get through the night

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 17 May 2011 at 9:24 PM

@Delfin99 See? I told you. xD I actually just listened to it... It kinda surprises me when she says, "On the floor, I'm just a zombie, who I am, is not who I wanna be." I think it shows a whole new side of her. 😊 But I'ce memorized that song. xD

I'm faaaaded, I'm broken inside,
I've Waaaaasted the love of my life...

1,247 posts

Zac • 17 May 2011 at 11:49 PM

I'm into the bands Death Cab for Cutie and Pheonix at the moment! 😊 And Kid Cudi when I feel like partying. 😋

It seems people like radio pop here though, so I'm not sure you'll have heard of them.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 18 May 2011 at 12:41 AM

@zac I've heard of death cab 😉 from tap tap revenge XD

9,386 posts

smilies • 18 May 2011 at 12:55 AM

I have the KH soundtrack on my ipod..... 😈 Also tons of my brother's crazy music, he has a ridiculously broad range of music >_< I think 12 days worth of music....

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 18 May 2011 at 6:58 AM

@Smilies What's the KH soundtrack? O_O Omg, 12 days of music. O_O

I can tell you guys what I have on my MP3 Player...

Blow
Tik Tok
I Never Told You
The Harold Song
Dancing With Tears In My Eyes
Take It Off
Price Tag
We R Who We R (uncensored O_O)
Animal
Your Love Is My Drug
A Year Without Rain

So, that's my music range. xD My sister's songs are:

Firework
'Perfect'
Raise Your Glass
Rolling In The Deep
I Am Woman
And she wanted to buy Telephone but my dad walked in when I was helping her pick out music and straight-out said, "No Lady Gaga." >.< He has a lot against Lady Gaga. But, come on, if he doesn't like Lady Gaga, he'sgonna hate Ke$ha. She's just as insane. xD My mom said it doesn't matter who sings a song and what singers you like, because it's just music. And I can't be afraid of my dad's opinions cuz I can be myself. I'm not afraid of his opinions... I just don't mention Ke$ha when he's in the room. xD

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 18 May 2011 at 9:00 AM

I like any kind of genre if its great song then its a great song this is why I love watching this years American idol the top 13 are well rounded musicians. I like artists like Bruno mars, Michael Jackson and Eminem. Dont like Justin beiber and definitely hate Rebecca black. I like bands like paramore, green day, lady antebellum and the beatles. Songs that I love are grenade, need you now, just the way you are, rocketeer, fireworks, airplanes, only exception, not afraid and alot of beatles song and I know some of them are kinda "last season" as some say and I still have alot of songs I love or at least like. Songs I hate friday, baby and one time.

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 18 May 2011 at 3:45 PM

Taylor Swift and pop music. 😃

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 18 May 2011 at 6:15 PM

LADY GAGA ❤️

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 18 May 2011 at 7:15 PM

@Gagamonster15 I know you're gonna hate this, but I was helping my sister buy music online yesterday and my dad walked in and asked what we were doing so I told him and he said, "No Lady Gaga or stuff like that." But my sister already had Telephone in her shopping cart. So she had to take it out. xD He said no Lady Gaga OR STUFF LIKE THAT... So I'm kinda dead. 20%. -___-

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 18 May 2011 at 9:23 PM

Lol, that doesn't get me mad, little girls really shouldn't be listening to Lady Gaga . 😸

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 18 May 2011 at 9:25 PM

Heavy metal or pop. 😊

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 18 May 2011 at 9:32 PM

@Gagamonster15 My mom is perfectly fine with Lady Gaga, actually, she's one of my mom's favorite singers. xD I've heard a lot of Lady Gaga's songs, they're not really inapropriate, and if they were, well, I'm inapropriate a lot. xD

@Spenser_dog_123 Omg, I like Pop. xD That's like the only genre on my mp3 player. xD

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 18 May 2011 at 9:34 PM

@thepells4 LOL. I got a cute tiny mp3 player and next time you sleep over we NEED to listen to it 😃

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 18 May 2011 at 9:35 PM

@Spenser_dog_123 Same here!! xD I really wanna show you Dancing With Tears In My Eyes. It's awesome. 😃 Did you buy songs? Or what site would you use to buy songs?

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 18 May 2011 at 9:36 PM

@thepells4 my dad gave me a card to use on napster.com.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 18 May 2011 at 9:53 PM

@Spenser_dog_123 My dad one some mp3 players in a contest, they each come with 36 free songs and $100 dollas. THe cards are for lotterymusic.com.

9,386 posts

smilies • 19 May 2011 at 12:50 AM

@thepells4 If you don't know then you just don't know 😋 You don't want me to tell you the whole contents of my ipod: 700 songs exactly 😋
Some of my (normal) favorites of the top of my head are:
All Of The Lights
End Credits
I Need a Doctor
Lights and Sounds
Breathing
Broken Machine
Plug In Baby
Sing
Tsunami
Undisclosed Desires
Uprising
Coming Home
Violet Hill
Viva La Vida
Where Is The Love

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 25 May 2011 at 6:31 AM

@Smilies Hmmm...Do you like rap? Cuz on your list, I've heard the songs All Of The Lights, I Need A Doctor, Sing, Coming Home, and Viva La Vida, and all of those (except Sing and Viva La Vida) are rap, right? 😱

9,386 posts

smilies • 26 May 2011 at 12:09 AM

@thepells4 Hmmm... O_o Some of them have rap yeah, I guess some of it can be blamed on having an older brother lol xD But none of them are entirely rap, like, they have choruses 😸

Female
16 posts

sk8rgirl1097 • 31 July 2011 at 11:55 PM

@smilies

I have some of the exact same songs! Then again, I own a lot of Muse and My Chemical Romance... 😊 They're fantastic.

@everyone
Everyone likes pop. I just don't see the appeal. It's too electronic. I actually like techno so its not the electronicness. I just hate how they edit the voices and all that. And it never has enough guitar. Ke$ha is one screwed up chick. But the whole drunk thing explains A LOT. I kinda thought she was faking it until now 😊

9,386 posts

smilies • 31 July 2011 at 11:57 PM

@sk8girl1097 Ikr! 😊