Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 13 October 2011 at 3:40 PM

I'm grounded..Quiting 4 some days ☚ī¸

Female
472 posts

p3flteng • 13 October 2011 at 4:12 PM

Name: Leia
Physical Description: Dark straight hair that ringlets at the bottom, rosy cheeks, perfect white teeth, Blue/Violet eyes. 5'6 so not to tall or short. thick lashes, creamy skin.
Mental Description: kind to everyone, tends to have crushes easialy, awesome fashion sense, great at art.
Powers:Shapeshift(panther, lepord, and white wolf, all of which have her eyes) and can commit something to memory and draw it.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 13 October 2011 at 5:03 PM

New charrie to add more fun!!

Name: Jasper
Looks: Carefree blonde hair, pentranating golden eyes, is Kirsten's brother. Looks like a runaway model. 'nuff said
Age (10-24): 16
Power*: Can make intense pain when on looks into his eyes.

Female
72 posts

comoyo • 13 October 2011 at 5:06 PM

Raven.

She shakes her head."No,I find it adorable."

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 13 October 2011 at 5:09 PM

" Ah", Kirsten said being a bit depressed. Then Jasper opened the door. Her eyes lit up. " Jasper!!", she called excitedly and gave him a hug. Jasper hugged her awkwardly and put his stuff on his bed.

64 posts

l_kim8435 • 14 October 2011 at 8:36 PM

Name: Taren
Physical Description: Taren is pale with VERY dark brown hair. Her eyes air a beautiful hazel, (green with a little brown around the pupil.) She is average height and skinny. She can throw a hard punch and is very 'stealthy'.
Mental Description: She was very popular before her parents were arrested. Now, she is quiet and wears a black jacket and jeans all of the time.
Power/gift: Can manipulate shadows. (To not god mod) She can make them have the effect of fire, but again, can only move them. (So she has to see a shadow to move it and in must be at least 2 yards away from her.)

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 14 October 2011 at 8:41 PM

Once he was finished, he intended to torture some animals. But instead, he logged into his computer, playnig eggcave

Female
72 posts

comoyo • 15 October 2011 at 8:25 AM

Raven & Roshon.

They look at Jasper like he's crazy for getting on the computer.They look at each other then back at Jasper confused.

Raven.

She stands and walks to Jasper."Um...hey i'm Raven and what are you doing."

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 15 October 2011 at 2:05 PM

Jasper turned and faced Raven with his cold eyes. Remembering his curse, he quickly glanced away. " I'm Jasper.", Jasper replied, " It's called playing on the computer"

Female
72 posts

comoyo • 18 October 2011 at 5:54 PM

Raven.

She looks down her cheeks bright red."Um.....oh,I...uh...knew that." She looks at him for a moment then instantly feel sympathy for him because of her powers."Um.....so,what you playing?" She walks over to him and looks at the screen.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 18 October 2011 at 5:55 PM

" It's eggcave" Jasper said quickly hacking on to @lola622f's account.

@isablah are you still in this?

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 18 October 2011 at 5:58 PM

@lola622f yes I am

Henna shruged and walked away from the boy. He seemed paralized as she was walking past rooms she saw an open door and peeped in.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 18 October 2011 at 6:00 PM

Jasper quickly logged off and went to the woods to explore.

@isablah is it okay if I kill Jasper? I'm not happy with his power.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 18 October 2011 at 6:01 PM

Okay @lola622f

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 18 October 2011 at 6:04 PM

@isablah kinda powerful. I hope it's not too powerful

*music plays* COMPLETELY NEW CHARACTER!!! NEVER SAW HIM BFORE IN ANY RPS!

Name: Eadric
Physical Description:Same things like Jasper but way awesomer
Mental Description:Cool
Power/gift: Can shadow travel

umm.... gtg i'll do it later.

Female
72 posts

comoyo • 18 October 2011 at 8:45 PM

Raven.

Her eyes widen and she grabs Jasper before he leaves the room."You can't do that they'll kill you!"

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 19 October 2011 at 7:55 AM

"So?", Jasper grinned. Then he hurried out

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 19 October 2011 at 3:28 PM

May I join? And @comoyo Raven from Teen Titans ;D

Name: Nicolette [Nikki]

Physical Description: Nikki is Asian and small for her age as well as petite. She has honey colored eyes and long, dark brown curly hair.

Mental Description: Nikki is very shy and anti-social. She likes to be independent and work alone. She doesn't work well with others. She is very quiet and timid, and only speaks when she has to. She hates using her powers

Power/gift: Seismic energy. She can repel mass' using seismic energy that bursts in waves similar to that of sound waves. This doesn't hurt, but basically it means Nikki can push you away from something using her mind.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 19 October 2011 at 5:12 PM

Jasper went to the woods and disappeared, having Eadric (his best friend) taking his place. Meanwhile, he went out of the Rp and went home, playing video games, or whatever boys do.
Eadric was a bit confused in this school. Everyone was wierd. Anyways, he went to Jasper room and mailed it to him on Fedex.

Female
72 posts

comoyo • 20 October 2011 at 11:01 AM

@pegasasu
Yes,Yes she is.I love Raven! I may be 11 but I love the show Teen Titans.You have a problem with that?

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 20 October 2011 at 2:48 PM

@comoyo when I was 4, I loved to watch that show. But now I don't watch T.V

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 20 October 2011 at 3:40 PM

@comoyo I have NO PROBLEM whatsoever with that! I'm 12 and I STILL watch Teen Titans whenever I can xD

Nikki stepped hesitantly onto school grounds, looking around constantly, always checking behind her back to see if anybody was about to stab her or something. Her eyes darted about like a frightened young rabbit's.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 20 October 2011 at 4:31 PM

After mailing Jasper's stuff to him, he began to unpack. Eadric thought that roleplaying was hard work.

Female
72 posts

comoyo • 20 October 2011 at 5:22 PM

@lola622f
very sad.........poor T.V.
@pegasasu
I know,I was watching TT today,I was watching the ones when the world was Ending! Ahhhhh! lol XD

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 20 October 2011 at 5:40 PM

@comoyo I don't have cable....

" What are we supposed to do here?", Eadric asked Roshon.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 20 October 2011 at 8:00 PM

@comoyo I love the movie 8D

Nikki wandered around the campus, looking for something to catch her attention or at least something to occupy her time here, and hopefully to get her mind off the fact that she was here to train her powers and had been kidnapped and take forcefully.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 20 October 2011 at 9:54 PM

He got bored and wandered off back home. He'll just stay there for a few minutes.

Female
153 posts

stormysilverlake1 • 27 October 2011 at 10:12 PM

*peeks around corner shyly* hi everyone...may i join? *blushes*

Name: Sadie
appearance: has longish, curly/wavy-ish red hair, and green eyes. she is very pretty, but can have a short temper at times.
personality: brave, out-going, and smart, but can be stubborn at times. She's kind to the people she loves and cares about.
power/gift: can control fire (i don't mean it to be cliche with her red hair or anything....didn't notice till now XD) but she can't control it very well...her emotion controls the fire.
crush (if any) : um no XD

this is how i do all my character profiles XD
anyway...don't know what to do now. 😊 *nervously rocks back and forth on heels and blushes* hopefully i can join 😃

Deleted • 29 October 2011 at 11:02 PM

Name: DarkStar
Physical Description: tall for her age,has short white hair and is blind
Mental Description: seems cold,but is very very kind once you get to know her.
Power/gift: can adapt to survive in her surroundings,but cant change to much because it makes her tired.

Female
153 posts

stormysilverlake1 • 8 November 2011 at 11:21 PM

was i supposed to write how i got kidnapped? oops O_O

Sadie was sitting near the fire, talking to her sister. There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it!!" Her mother ran to the door. "He-" The next thing Sadie knew, her mother was in handcuffs, and she was being carried away. "NO! GET OFF ME!!! MOM!" The small flickering flame in the fireplace suddenly changed into a roaring flame. "Get the girl out! QUICK!" Sadie was then knocked out cold, only hearing her mothers cries, her sisters screams, and the cackling of the fire...

Sadie woke up in a strange looking room. She pounded on the doors, trying to get out. she heard strange voices outside.
"Keep her in there until she calms down...she can be extremely dangerous when shes this angry." another voice. "She doesn't even seem to know about her gift...." another. "She'll learn, this IS the school for the gifted."

heh-heh..hopefully this is ok. i wrote an orignal, but it was too long so i couldn't post it T_T o wellz.