Selling March-April 2025 cave monthlies for EC!

in Trading & Auctions

107 posts

     

oceanwhispers • 18 July 2026 at 10:53 PM

Hello!! I have a bunch of 2025 creatures on my side account that I want to sell for ec! I'm basing prices off this guide! https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/77727?page=1

Edited: 9/29

Hummingbugs: April 2025
100k ec each
https://eggcave.com/egg/2881719
https://eggcave.com/egg/2881145

Radih: April 2025
100k ec each
https://eggcave.com/egg/2881844
https://eggcave.com/egg/2885546
https://eggcave.com/egg/2883660
https://eggcave.com/egg/2882441
https://eggcave.com/egg/2884957

I'm willing to haggle!! 😊

Female
1,031 posts

     

nenielsen • 1 week ago

Hello, I'm interested in your female Mortiviper. Let me know if its still available, thanks!

Female
73 posts

     

leovoli • 1 week ago

@oceanwhispers
Hi!
I would love to buy a female Hummingbugs and the last Mortiviper! If you do have another female of the Mortiviper I would prefer that, but if not the male is also totally okay!
Thank you! 😊

Female
159 posts

     

zinny • 1 week ago

Hi, i'll take a trifantus(m), hummingbug (f), and a mortiviper if you have any

Female
1,758 posts

     

puppyloverlauren • 1 week ago

Hello! I'm interested in the female trifantus ^^

107 posts

     

oceanwhispers • 6 days ago

Sorry for the late replies everyone! I was inactive for a minute

@nenielsen It is still available! If you're still seeking, here's the trade > Trade #1086132

@leovoli I do actually have another female Mortiviper that I just didn't list! Here's the trade if you're still interested > Trade #1086133

@zinny Here's the trade if you're still interested! I had one Mortiviper left, and it's male if that's okay! I don't have any male trifantus unfortunately! If you'd still like a female, let me know and I'll redo the trade > Trade #1086134

@puppyloverlauren Here's the trade if you're still interested! > Trade #1086135

Female
159 posts

     

zinny • 6 days ago

@oceanwhispers Yes I am interested in a female

Female
73 posts

     

leovoli • 6 days ago

@oceanwhispers
Definately still intereted! I offered! I hope the Mortiviper was a 100k as well, cause I'm not sure if I remember that right cx

107 posts

     

oceanwhispers • 5 days ago

@zinny Alright, here you are! Here's the new trade > Trade #1086144

@leovoli Yep, you got it 😃

Reply