Trading EC for CC if anyone is interested

in Trading & Auctions

23 posts

     

the_egg_hunter • 1 September 2026 at 2:02 PM

So for 100CC I would give 1.5 million EC if anyone's interested and for 50 CC I'd give 750kEC! If y'all wanna argue about the prices then comment on this forum here, thanks in advance!

Female
1,476 posts

     

daisycat • 1 September 2026 at 2:30 PM

@the_egg_hunter
Hi! I'll trade you 50 CC for 750k EC. :-)

Trade #1085064

23 posts

     

the_egg_hunter • 1 September 2026 at 3:00 PM

Thanks for the trade @daisycat!!! I didn't expect it to be so soon either!

Non-binary
1,397 posts

     

raccoon • 1 September 2026 at 3:43 PM

@the_egg_hunter

Trade #1085066

If you needed more 😊

Female
1,476 posts

     

daisycat • 1 September 2026 at 3:44 PM

@the_egg_hunter
No problem, happy to help! Thank you! :-)

23 posts

     

the_egg_hunter • 1 September 2026 at 3:59 PM

Thank you @raccoon for the trade as well!

Female
2,425 posts

     

cranberrycat1 • 2 September 2026 at 8:05 PM

@the_egg_hunter I could trade 700cc if you still need some?

23 posts

     

the_egg_hunter • 3 September 2026 at 9:07 AM

Yeah sure I'd be down for that @cranberrycat1! So since I'm thinking 100cc=1.5 mil so by my calculation 700cc would be 10.5 mil EC.. is that okay with you?

Female
2,425 posts

     

cranberrycat1 • 3 September 2026 at 8:29 PM

Yup that works! here's the trade https://eggcave.com/trades/1085166/show

Edit: idk if it will work but I forgot to ping you the first time @the_egg_hunter

Reply