Dirt Themed Travels?

in General

577 posts

     

pathogenia • 18 September 2026 at 10:00 PM

Hi all, silly topic. I got my hands on an Olianos (as can been seen on my PFP lol) and I was wondering if there were any good dirt-themed travels, preferably ones I could keep my eyes peeled for in the Travel Agency. Let me know your thoughts! Or if there are any other good worm-themed backgrounds. Currently I have the Earth since it felt fitting. Thanks!

Female
1,474 posts

     

daisycat • 18 September 2026 at 10:52 PM

@pathogenia
Hi! Here's what I found.
I'm realizing that we need some more dirt / mud / underground themed travels! :-o
I'll add to this if I missed anything or find anything else. :-)

https://eggcave.com/items/warm-dirt-greentop-stage-1
https://eggcave.com/items/sneaking-creature-pthali-stage-2
https://eggcave.com/items/snake-ring-nathare-stage-1
https://eggcave.com/items/purple-flowers-cloveater-stage-2
https://eggcave.com/items/pokey-whip-naharian-stage-3
https://eggcave.com/items/crazy-for-clovers-luckmooe-stage-3
https://eggcave.com/items/wooded-nest-burdrah-stage-1
https://eggcave.com/items/quick-attack-grisal-stage-2
https://eggcave.com/items/run-down-the-hill-carnivorse-stage-4
https://eggcave.com/items/crops-glutearat-stage-1
https://eggcave.com/items/carrot-garden
https://eggcave.com/items/gardening-equipment
https://eggcave.com/items/underground-roots
https://eggcave.com/items/growing-the-earth
https://eggcave.com/items/pile-of-autumn-leaves-raccyon-stage-2
https://eggcave.com/items/poisonous-stench-doovoo-stage-2
https://eggcave.com/items/nest-plymowl-stage-2
https://eggcave.com/items/malodorous-gas-sabbomet-stage-1
https://eggcave.com/items/mushrooms-under-the-sky-tokaroz-stage-1
https://eggcave.com/items/seedling-friends-kinump-stage-2
https://eggcave.com/items/dirt-hole-gourdie-stage-1
https://eggcave.com/items/big-craters-cetopia-stage-1
https://eggcave.com/items/black-hole-cosmiathan-stage-4
https://eggcave.com/items/berry-bush
https://eggcave.com/items/bunthoff-burrow
https://eggcave.com/items/chocolate-stream
https://eggcave.com/items/chocolate-pool
https://eggcave.com/items/cracked-mine-wall
https://eggcave.com/items/excavated-mine-wall
https://eggcave.com/items/hide-under-it
https://eggcave.com/items/massive-impact-site
https://eggcave.com/items/mine-treasure-room
https://eggcave.com/items/modern-cave-paintings
https://eggcave.com/items/omni-geode
https://eggcave.com/items/scary-autumn-forest
https://eggcave.com/items/worm-friend-tortell-stage-1
https://eggcave.com/items/slug-friends-tokaroz-stage-4
https://eggcave.com/items/tail-extension-iramae-stage-4

577 posts

     

pathogenia • 19 September 2026 at 7:29 PM

@daisycat This is AWESOME! Thanks for the list I really appreciate it!!

Female
1,474 posts

     

daisycat • 19 September 2026 at 7:45 PM

@pathogenia
Of course, happy to help! :-D 🪱

Reply