Cow Creatures?

in General

Which of these belong in a cove list for cows? (You can pick multiple answers!) (Multiple answers allowed.)





Demigirl
321 posts

     

merit • 21 September 2026 at 5:45 PM

Hello,

I have a new hare-brained scheme to start a cove list full of cows. I've compiled a list of all the cows I can think of, and I wanted to know if I'm missing any:

-Bessy
-Bufalus*
-Clowver
-Firson*
-Luckmooe
-Minoete*
-Squidot
-Stitchgraze
-Ucavulu
-Urulei
-Yulethistle


*I'm not sure if I should include these. Bufalus and Firson are bison, which are bovine but not technically cows, and Minoete is part-bull, but I'm iffy about including a humanoid. I've included a poll about this, and I welcome any thoughts or comments!


P.S. If anyone has an Ucavulu up for trade, please let me know!

EDIT: Added Squidot!

Female
1,474 posts

     

daisycat • 5 days ago

@merit
A cove of cows sounds so cute!! 🥺 I'm pretty sure you got all of them, but I could be wrong~

I think the Firson baby and teen give cow, adult's face kinda reminds me of a wildebeest / gnu.
Bufalus are completely just bison to me. I always forget I want one of these but never see them UFT, same with Ucavulus. ;-;
The Minoete I'd prob just leave out cuz it's extra anthro, or at least avoid the teen stage cuz it resembles a dog.

Though if you already have any of the ones you're wondering about, they could be good fillers if you're still working on getting the true cows. :-D

Demigirl
321 posts

     

merit • 5 days ago

@daisycat

Thank you for your input! I actually wasn't even thinking in terms of individual stages; that opens up a lot of possibilities for me.

Part of my problem is that I'm going to need a total of 30 cows to meet my goal. (Long story 🐄) My initial plan was to try to get one of each gender for the cheaper ones, then bracket them with one of each of the expensive ones. Not sure if the numbers would have worked out, honestly.

But now I'm realizing I can use multiple stages per species, which should really help fill things out.

I definitely agree with you about the Minoete, I'm thinking I'll leave those out. And I'm leaning against including the bison, too.

Also, thank you for the Large Library travels!

Female
1,474 posts

     

daisycat • 5 days ago

@merit
Ooh are you gonna make the cove list only once you have the 30? If not, you could just add the same creature multiple times and arrange them as placeholders for the remaining creatures.

No problem, I'll be on the lookout for more libraries! :-)

Demigirl
321 posts

     

merit • 5 days ago

@daisycat

I'm not sure yet! I definitely have some more planning and collecting to do before I put the cove list together, but I might end up using the placeholder idea once I do.

Thanks, you're the best! My Ilighs apprecite it ❤️

Female
1,030 posts

     

nenielsen • 5 days ago

I forget if I asked yet, but would you liked to join the collector's club with your cow collection? https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/79783

Demigirl
321 posts

     

merit • 5 days ago

@nenielsen

Thanks for asking! I have actually been planning to join with a few collections of mine, but I'm waiting for October to start first. (One of my collections is a current monthly, but I don't want people stealing them just to sell them to me.)

Not sure if I'll add my cow collection, since it's meant to be limited and not ever-growing. But I definitely will add my other two in a few days!

Female
1,030 posts

     

nenielsen • 5 days ago

@merit okay great! Also you can list a collection as "not buying" so people won't try to sell you any. And I can update that if you decide to change. I can also include a note like "only 1 of each species of cow" if that's the kind of collection you are doing.

Reply