Hi, I'm Ness!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Non-binary
2 posts

     

nessbot • 1 week ago

Hi there everyone, I'm Ness! I'm a nonbinary adult, my pronouns are he/they/it. I'm an artist who does a lot of different things, though my primary ones are digital art, pixel art, and sewing! I'm also disabled so I'm pretty chronically online. One of my conditions is narcolepsy, so you might see me up and about at weird hours or I might suddenly dip for a few hours depending on my sleep cycle!

I'm not very good at click sites because I don't have many places to actually display my pets, but I hope to be on here now and again! It's nice to meet you all!

Female
1,471 posts

     

daisycat • 1 week ago

@nessbot
Hi Ness! Welcome to Egg Cave! :-D
Oh I just love the hobbies you listed. ❤️ What's your favorite thing to draw? And what's a sewing project you're most proud of?

Here's a really great newbie guide created by user @/twinkle if you're interested~

My best tip: When feeding other players' creatures to make money for yourself, look for "feed friendly" before you feed anyone. This means you can feed any or all of the creatures on their account. Players will usually type "feed friendly" in their profile or on a linked creature's page. Some players aren't feed friendly and don't want you to feed certain creatures because they don't want those creatures to evolve -- they may prefer an unevolved stage of the creature versus another stage.

Please feel free to reach out if you have specific questions! Lots of helpful people here. :-)

Non-binary
2 posts

     

nessbot • 1 week ago

Personally, I love drawing character designs! I'm a big cartoon and anime fan, so I love designing my own characters for different stories I'd like to write someday. I've also sewn a few costumes before, the biggest one being a partial fursuit of a fox character of mine named Electron! Thank you for the link to the guide and the advice, and it's nice to meet you!

Reply